Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee's Pounce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarose

12-17-2012

Quote:
Aléjandro:
I've played Nid for a long time and the most annoying thing is getting literally stuck in a group of your own minions while trying to cs. That and trying to run from someone by pouncing over a wall, and you automatically attack them which turns you around and causes you to go the other direction. ...Phantom Dancer?

If only it had good nid stats this would solve all her issues

CLG HotSjokzGG

12-17-2012

Bump for sweet justice

Jarose

12-17-2012

If someone is a redditor you should post this thread there. I don't venture to that area, so.

catalyst1c

12-17-2012

Keeo this post going!!! BUMP!

Sagee Prime

12-17-2012

Quote:
Jarose:
If someone is a redditor you should post this thread there. I don't venture to that area, so.

I suppose I could but don't expect a very warm welcome.

Edit: Here is the link: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/150r68/nidalees_pounce_is_clunkier_than_ever_and_could/

Edit 2: Like I said reddit is infected with LOL forums kids now so they just downvote everything and don't discuss. Children.

catalyst1c

12-17-2012

this may be a bit of spam but.....BUMP!!!

Gabelous

12-18-2012

Dear new Nidalee players.

Her pounce and swipe are fine, the problem is you. Whining to Riot to nerf/change something you need to pay attention to skill-wise is not the answer. You can either learn how to properly pounce/swipe rather than spamming buttons as soon as they are up or learn to play her with some degree of skill. Learn her, play her, and stop whining about changing something just because you can't pick it up and master it immediately.

Sincerely,

An older Nidalee player

Aproned Devil

12-18-2012

I'd consider playing Nidalee if her pounce would go where I point it to, not where she's facing.

Sagee Prime

12-18-2012

Quote:
Gabelous:
Dear new Nidalee players.

Her pounce and swipe are fine, the problem is you. Whining to Riot to nerf/change something you need to pay attention to skill-wise is not the answer. You can either learn how to properly pounce/swipe rather than spamming buttons as soon as they are up or learn to play her with some degree of skill. Learn her, play her, and stop whining about changing something just because you can't pick it up and master it immediately.

Sincerely,

An older Nidalee player

Do I look like a new player or an newer Nidalee player???

redhead1183

12-18-2012

Yes! please fix her pounce. it is so odd compared to similar abilities.