Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

100 Rules to follow to be good at league of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SMNC Junkie

07-12-2014

Bravest Leader! Thank you for reviving this still earily relevant list. Even as a fairly seasoned player now it really helps to go through this, and remind myself of **** I keep forgetting.
I'm presuming you still play? add me if ya wanna do a game

BUMP'd

Parasitick

07-12-2014

#101. Don't be autistic.

SMNC Junkie

07-12-2014

oh ****, forgot to ask. Tenacity wise. I know it's unique, but with the new masteries How does it work? I'd only really see 3 options:
Tenacity is unique. the 10% from masteries would only help until you got mercs/zephyr
Tenacity from non item sources stack additively. 35% after mercs/zephyr
Tenacity from non-item sources stack multiplicative. 27.5% after mercs/zephyr

If this could be answered for me that'd be awesome since I'd have to refit my masteries for certain character/positions appropriately. TY again

BUMP'd 2.0

Owl Be Back

07-12-2014

Quote:
SMNC Junkie:
oh ****, forgot to ask. Tenacity wise. I know it's unique, but with the new masteries How does it work? I'd only really see 3 options:
Tenacity is unique. the 10% from masteries would only help until you got mercs/zephyr
Tenacity from non item sources stack additively. 35% after mercs/zephyr
Tenacity from non-item sources stack multiplicative. 27.5% after mercs/zephyr

If this could be answered for me that'd be awesome since I'd have to refit my masteries for certain character/positions appropriately. TY again

BUMP'd 2.0

tenacity from ITEMS is unique

buying mercs and zephyr wont stack

but mercs+irelia passive does stack

masteries should as well

WasteOfFire

07-12-2014

I have a problem with rule 61. Nasus, veigar and gangplank all make last hitting easier by buffing their attack. Regular champions don't get to buff their attack and have to rely on last hitting by regular auto attacks

Owl Be Back

07-12-2014

Quote:
WasteOfFire:
I have a problem with rule 61. Nasus, veigar and gangplank all make last hitting easier by buffing their attack. Regular champions don't get to buff their attack and have to rely on last hitting by regular auto attacks

this is simply not true

but the point of the rule is how it gets in your head that you must farm and how it makes you think about it