Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morellonomicon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krampus Claus

12-19-2012

All I know, is that I built it on jungle fiddles to counter their fed swain, and it worked wonders.

steigg

12-25-2012

Morellonomicon is a fantastic item. Especially on a dot champion like Teemo where the those last ticks matter and if they have any type of lifesteal, spell vamp, or massive regen to try to counter it, it essentially stops it. It is a beautiful item and I'm glad that the once, active became a passive for the item.

Frank Mardel

12-26-2012

Morello's is the #2 most cost/AP efficient final build item in the game behind Dcap. It's the #2 amount of Mp5 on an AP caster item. It has the Grevious wounds as a passive.... you don't even have to do anything... what are you complaining about again?

JustBoneBrook

03-28-2014

Quote:
Gnarkill1:
My head almost exploded...

Good for you I guess and plz respect thx.

Erockandroll

03-28-2014

Morrellonicon, compared to the unholy grail provides Way less mana, slightly more AP, and no magic Resist. However, it is far cheaper. Morrellonicon is Still good for champions whom do not need the magic resist and does not as much mp5. and they would get this array of stats faster than they would perusing the Unholy grail.

ArkenStorm

Recruiter

03-31-2014

What if Morellonomicon just recieved +10 AP? makes it instantly more worth it and all of the sudden pretty decent

The5lacker

03-31-2014

Quote:
VDragon7:
What if Morellonomicon just recieved +10 AP? makes it instantly more worth it and all of the sudden pretty decent

It's already one of the most gold efficient items in the game. And was there an reason to re-necro this thread?

ArkenStorm

Recruiter

03-31-2014

Oh. well it was on the front page. Didn't realize how old it was. or +5 Ap, because only in a few certain situations is it a good item to get. But whatever.