What Elo Would Beginner/Intermediate Bots End Up At?

1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

If you threw 5 bots into solo queue, where would they end up?

I'm genuinely curious.

Would Riot ever consider doing this? Come on, you must have wondered.

You could even give them obnoxious names like XxNarutoNOSCOPEDeathhunterxX and RancidMustard and SleyerCaptain so nobody would know they were bots. (Write a script to scan the list of player names and randomly excise bits, add numbers and random words. Cupcakesauce is born.)

My bet is that, at a certain point, their fundamental individual incompetence would be outweighed by their inability to rage at each other.

I'm mostly making fun of solo queue rage here, but I'm also just plain curious. Because I'm pretty sure they WOULD have a non-zero Elo. Maybe 500 or 600, but a non-zero Elo. It might be sobering for ragers to see that their pettiness means that a team of idiots who aren't nasty to each other and don't afk at fountain will win.

To clarify: these bots would NOT get extra passive gold or magically-appearing items or whatever.

EDIT: I would pay money to see Phreak, Morello, IronStylus, Xypherous, and Damiya (she IS a robot) each given a stable of bots to customize and unleash. (e.g. Phreak has a Teemo bot programmed to jungle and always rush Trinity Force. Just like the real Teemo, he is emotionless and incapable of remorse.) Take bets on who can get theirs the highest.

macsauce

12-12-2012

At the very bottom. Without a doubt.

Mosqiil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Mind ****ing blown.

MeatTruck

12-12-2012

At the very bottom. If you lose to bots............................................. lol

Ragebeard Manric

12-12-2012

Intermediate would probably end up at 14-16~ judging from the people I tended to play against

Quote:
My bet is that, at a certain point, their fundamental individual incompetence would be outweighed by their inability to rage at each other.
Exactly

SomeGuyyy

12-12-2012

damn havent thought of it.. Good idea to implement though

CommandShockwave

12-12-2012

The lowest possible.

Edit: The red number in the corner of this post fills me with sadness...

What did I do to become hated D:

I'm sorry. I'll leave now...

Voidgolem

12-12-2012

1300ish.

Probably slightly higher on average.

Ardrovan

12-12-2012

No elo, bots are for lv 1-20 so you can learn mechanics of the game

Quickdrawn

12-12-2012

1600s.

Believe me, its 1600s.

1234511 ... 23