Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jashibe

12-18-2012

Quote:
msylcatac:
To make this worth our while to ACTUALLY GIFT. Why not reduce the price of everything by 10 % or EVEN 5 % so it's actually worth it. It would probably in the long run, make u guys more money.

I agree :/

MeLikeNicePeople

12-18-2012

Why do we have to be level 20 to gift.

Sammaxis

12-18-2012

..I deleted and readded a friend and now he can't send gifts.......... lol

Demonicstab IV

12-18-2012

be refunded? gifts
because I'm wrong summoner and accidentally sent it to someone who is not
HELP PLEASE!!
i lost my RP

Saki Bai

12-18-2012

I changed my summoner name when the half price name change patch came out and after i re added all my friends so they could see my new name coz the old name still appears to them unless you re add them now I find I cant gift any of my friends coz u had to be there friend from the beginning of december, please fix this riot

StarFighter

12-19-2012

What happens if you give someone a skin of a champion they dont have? Will it unlock the champion for them as well as giving them the skin?

xTheVoidling

12-19-2012

i sent rp to friend like 10 hours ago and he still dont have yet....

xTheVoidling

12-19-2012

i sent 50 dollars worth of rp to friend and he ddnt get yet, it was like 10 hours ago

brcFlipadO

12-19-2012

solo es para ganar dinero!

Demonicstab IV

12-19-2012

Ayer en la noche le compre una skin de karthus la que esta a 230 de RP y yo suponia que tenĂ­an que dar el icono de Urf y no me lo dieron!!,espere hasta hoy y aun no me lo dan,ahora que hago?

Last night I bought a Karthus skin of which is 230 RP and I were supposed to give Urf icon and I got it! Wait until today and I still do not get it, now what?