[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USS BUTTPEE

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tretty View Post
someone forgets that a large imposing player model completely covers that squishy little carry.

Many a teamfight has been won because i was hiding twitch and ryze under my giant ass
It actually doesn't cover them, it just makes them harder to click on. When Cho has full stacks, the area you can click on is actually smaller than the visible model, that's why you'll see skill shots graze him and not hit. Meanwhile, on normal sized characters, that are is actually bigger than the character model. It's not really enough to alleviate the problems with tank Cho.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

Actually, Ezreal, Cho'Gath's designer says this on Feast stacks in his special thread on General Discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal
The hitbox increases (but that doesn't affect movement). Rather, let me elaborate, his base hitbot doesn't actually grow larger. However, we use a pixel targeting system where as long as you click within the hitbox or a pixel related to the champion, you will target him (so as he grows larger, there are more pixels to hit).
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...66396&page=137

So, the clickable area that qualifies as targetting Cho'Gath increases with his size. So...get out there, build some beef (+CDR), and stand on top of your carries.

Angry gorilla

12-27-2010

BUMF FOR MFlING CHOGATH

Johnhenrey

01-13-2011

you're a ******

Captain Shin

01-13-2011

Ah, my first massive pawnage champ. Dibs to condon for this, again - currently playing t3h MFing chog until garen gets back. Or the awesome skin we've all been creaming our pants over for almost a year finally comes out. Both would be nice, but at this stage, i'll settle for one or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhenrey View Post
you're a ******
...you sir, are a coward, and a ruffian.

Aquios

01-20-2011

Ok Condon or codon can't remember, I've been playing cho for about the past three games owning like a mfer and loving every minute of it, before i went to buy I googled "is cho'gath good?" and this came up and I literally could not agree with you more. You're a genius.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

You know what's better than an MF-ing Cho'Gath?

An MF-ING GENTLEMAN CHO'GATH!!

Alyzar

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquios View Post
Ok Condon or codon can't remember, I've been playing cho for about the past three games owning like a mfer and loving every minute of it, before i went to buy I googled "is cho'gath good?" and this came up and I literally could not agree with you more. You're a genius.
Looks like you've been losing a lot, actually. That what happens when you follow a srsly outdated guide ^__^

theoldestone

02-06-2011

MFing bumb

USS BUTTPEE

02-06-2011

People, for the love of god, and all that is holy. Stop bumping this guide. It's outdated and terrible.