[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ontology

11-04-2010

bump. This was entertaining and informational. All guides should aim to provide this good a read while making sure I play well.

Deathkníght

11-04-2010

Bump for the MFing Chogath!

USS BUTTPEE

11-04-2010

This guide is outdated.

:|

Xiaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2010

fun read, very enjoyable, very well written, almost the same as my cho build.

(rupture>spikes>spikes is my way, since at lvl one without rupture in a 2v1 lane which i usually get, i am quite vurnerable) and if i meet something i really need to silence to towerdive, i usually take 1 point in scream-"cowers in shame"-

Always use ghost-teleport, nothing makes people go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARhelpme like a MFing 6stackCho suddently appearing next to them, and then running them over and eating their testies

Also my build usually ends up beeing aegis, merc/swift boots, GA, something that involves HP and the armor or MR that i need depending on what im up against.

I'm considering to start buying warmogs early though, but with 6 stacks my HP is intimidating enough as it is, and armor / MR is usually the better choice.

EequaltoMC2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

did u make the blitz build?

Insemination

11-09-2010

this guide is NOT good, since you totally ignore the silencem which can be the determining factor of teamfights

Grevane

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insemination View Post
this guide is NOT good, since you totally ignore the silencem which can be the determining factor of teamfights
Clearly you did not actually read the guide. Seriously, was it that hard? Do we need to like, make it a picture book or something?

And yes, this is the man behind "Blitzcrank: The Steam-Powered **** Machine", as well as "Singed: The Urine Guided Rokkit", "Dr. Glock aka Gankplank aka Winbeard", and "Shaco: Pennywise" (all terribly AWESOME guides)

TigerFreedom

11-10-2010

I don't agree with the comment about leviathan. With it, you don't die, you just get bigger.

malefore

Senior Recruiter

11-10-2010

so funny

Desmodian

11-10-2010

I always end up re-reading parts of this guide just to get a quick laugh after reading up on other heroes. Best read to date.