[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

object

12-23-2009

condon when are you making your next guide? I think you should write one for AP cho.

railspider

12-23-2009

Just finished a game where I was lucky enough to get fed to be 8/0/8. It was the first time I'd ever really felt like I was the MFing Cho'Gath. The moment was complete when an enemy said in chat:

/all YOU MOTHERF-CKER

I'm not sure if he knew of condon's guide, but I like to think so. Another victory for THE MFing CHO'GATH.

Kragorn

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by railspider View Post
Just finished a game where I was lucky enough to get fed to be 8/0/8. It was the first time I'd ever really felt like I was the MFing Cho'Gath. The moment was complete when an enemy said in chat:

/all YOU MOTHERF-CKER

I'm not sure if he knew of condon's guide, but I like to think so. Another victory for THE MFing CHO'GATH.
MFing Cho'gath seems to be an actual LOL term now. It's been mentioned more than a few times in my games. That's how good this guide is .

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Can someone outline a clearer item choice?

I kinda go like.. Warmogs... Swift Boots... then Frozen Mallet... Sunfire... sometimes Atima.. sometimes another Warmogs or Sunfire.

I never really feel confident in what I'm getting after boots.

Crunx

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL pubstar View Post
Can someone outline a clearer item choice?

I kinda go like.. Warmogs... Swift Boots... then Frozen Mallet... Sunfire... sometimes Atima.. sometimes another Warmogs or Sunfire.

I never really feel confident in what I'm getting after boots.
Warmogs
Boots (get whatever will have the best tank impact on their team. IE if they have magic, get the MR boots)
Guardian's
Sunfire or any other + armor/MR/HP/HP regen item of your choice.

condon

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by railspider View Post

/all YOU MOTHERF-CKER

Brings a god **** tear to my eye. Go forth and chew fleshlings. Go forth and chew.

Crunx

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
Brings a god **** tear to my eye. Go forth and chew fleshlings. Go forth and chew.

I just banged out a MFing Chogath game. There aren't guides for him, just this. There are no other builds, just MFing Chogath. I just giggled the entire time as Janna, Shaco, TF and their tower tried to take me down.

They knew not that their feeble attempts simply tickle the MFing Chogath... and he does not like to be tickled.

Milskidasith

12-23-2009

I tried this out in two games today before I had to leave to go eat, and I did pretty awesome (Didn't have the runes for HP at the start, though; I had stacked +crit. With HP I could have started with over 700 or 800 HP, which would really help against harrassers).

First match, I go 7/3/7 (7/4/7, actually, but the last death was me /danceing in front of our nexus because the enemy team had facerolled us). Everybody else on my team besides our ashe at mid was horribly negative (I think the best one was 4/9/something), and I stsill managed to eat face and get compliments about my play.

The second time, I wind up doing just as great, but my team is competent, and we win. I actually had a 1v1 duel with the other Cho'Gath near Baron (who was going with a similar build, but had gotten a bit more early game cash from a couple of ganks he pulled off and the fact he went with philosophers) and wound up almost eating his face, until their TF came in and started trying to stun me (we had agreed on it being a 1v1 duel to see the best 'Gath), so... the other Cho let me eat TF's face before continuing the duel. It was fun. By the time we had the duel, the game was already over in our favor, though, so it's not like I hurt my team by doing it (although getting rid of a slightly weaker MFing Cho'gath for a while probably did more than anything else for the team.)

TL;DR: I owned even when my team sucked, and owned even harder when they didn't.

dripskydrip

12-24-2009

I would love to try mofuking chogath but I need to be prepared!

So.

My question to all of the terrors out there:

Exactly what runes are you using?

After recent nerfs, is mf chogath still viable?

Stimraug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

I didn't exactly need the guide but it was helluva fun to read :]