Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Math Final

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

samson920

12-12-2012

I just failed my math final. I thought everyone in the world should know.

Luck113

12-12-2012

I failed calc three times before I finally passed.

You ain't alone boyo.

Lavenders2

12-12-2012

That isn't good...

NKT Baker

12-12-2012

Don't worry. It's the American way.

Poeta Somnium

12-12-2012

I just got an A- on mine. ^_^

(I'm in math 60, so.... yeah. Somewhere in China a four year old probably got an A++ on the same test.)

Xailion

Recruiter

12-12-2012

Shouldn't have cut your hair before finals week Samson

Kodoku

12-12-2012

What kind of math we talking about here?

c4lm

12-12-2012

Don't worry. I rocked a solid C in all 3 of the calc courses I took. If you're doing respectable science (applied science/engineering) all that math mumbojumbo is just for the nerds.

You'll have fun making 6 figures while they sit in labs and make jokes about how engineers don't understand proofs.

Bilbosky

12-12-2012

Quote:
Campir:
Don't worry. I rocked a solid C in all 3 of the calc courses I took. If you're doing respectable science (applied science/engineering) all that math mumbojumbo is just for the nerds.

You'll have fun making 6 figures while they sit in labs and make jokes about how engineers don't understand proofs.

Depends on your engineering field. I have to deal with that **** constantly in nuclear, and had to take differential equations 1 and 2.

c4lm

12-12-2012

Quote:
Bilbosky:
Depends on your engineering field. I have to deal with that **** constantly in nuclear, and had to take differential equations 1 and 2.

Nuclear.... engineering? That's a real thing?

Edit: Here in Canada it's offered at a couple of tech schools and a military college....

Super duper