Twist- The Breakdance King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-11-2012

New Champion Creation
First Draft Created on 12/12/12
This is off the top of my head as always first try so lets see how it goes.
In addition this one is primarily for fun and if you don't like it oh well. If you do like it awesome. Feedback either way is appreciated. WIP

Quote:
Info:

Name: Twist

Description: Male blondish hair, blue eyes, wears tossle cap/skull cap/ballcap/skullcap with visor not sure on this, also wears headphones covering his ears. Wears sneakers, baggy pants, musle shirt. Tone in muscular definition.

Origin: Demacia

Role: Bruiser-ish?
Quote:
Stats:
Range: 175
Health 455 (+70 per level bonus)
MS: 325
health regen:1.10 (.18 per level) 3.36 @18
energy: 200
energy regen: 50
AD: 54.5 (+3) 108.5@18
MR: 30 (+2) 66
ARM: 18 (+3) 72
AS: .65 (+3.4%)

Quote:
Lore:
"Music has always existed across Valoran, but more recently it is a weapon. Growing up Twist was always a huge fan of music and dancing, and with some recent technological advances Twist was now able to dance to his music anywhere he wanted and as often as he wanted. Twist became renowned across Demacia as one of the greatest dancers in the city-state. And it wasn't long until challengers approached him in an attempt to steal his title of being the greatest dancer. Challenger after challenger came to him, but none of them could surpass his skill on the dance floor. That was, of course, until one day when there came a challenger who was rumored to have never lost a dance-off. Word had reached Twist about this undefeated challenger and it was alleged that the reason he never lost was because he would kill his competition during the battle. Despite knowing the man's infamous history, Twist still agreed to battle the challenger. As soon as they began dancing the challenger began to hard-core style throwing punches and kicks in Twists direction. But Twist was quick and agile; he utilized his amazing dance skills to evade the man's assault, before finally striking back with a windmill kick sending the man flying across the street. The man struck his head off of a brick wall knocking him unconcious, thus declaring Twist the victor. It was on this day that Twist decided to use his amazing dance moves to help his city-state in battle on the Fields of Justice. With that in mind he set off to join the League of Legends, ready to battle all those who dared challenge him."

"I have never seen someone win a fight by dancing before. Very entertaining." Jarvan IV upon seeing Twist fight for the first time.
Quote:
Abilities:

Quote:
Attachment 572949
Passive: Sweet Beats- On kill or assist Twist blasts his music granting him 6/8/10% bonus movement speed and 10/15/20 bonus attack damage stacking up to 5 times and lasts for 5 secs. (Levels up at 6 and 12.) Secret hidden passive nearby dancing champions gain the Sweet Beats aura granting them sick music to dance to (may or may not work with Sona's Ult).
Quote:
Attachment 572951
Q. Valoran Shuffle-
Range: 500
Cost: 80 energy
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12
Type: Line Dash

Active: Twist slides across the map to target location. If Twist strikes an enemy upon sliding he will damage them and up to three other enemies within ?? range of the target, sliding to each target before returning to the original location. Each target struck by this effect is dealt 80/140/160/200/240 (+0.8 AD) This spell works very similar to Alpha Strike and was written and balanced around that ability.
Quote:
Attachment 572952
W. Demacian Dubstep-
Range: 200
Cost: 60 energy
Cooldown: 22/20/18/16/14 secs
Type: Damage Reduction

Passive: Every third basic attack Twist restores 5/10/15/20/25 energy.
Active: Twist's movements become more rigid reducing incoming damage by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% for 5 secs. Damage reduction for turrets is 4/5/6/7/8%. While active Demacian Dubstep causes Twist to deal 35/40/45/50/55 magic damage per second to nearby minions and turrets. At the end of the duration or if Demacian Dubstep is activated again, Twist stuns all nearby enemies for 1sec dealing them 60/70/80/90/100 (+0.7 ap) magical damage. Activating Demacian Dubstep again removes the damage reduction and damage buff in order to stun nearby enemies.
Quote:
Attachment 572953
E. Suicide Drop-
Range: 200
Cost: 100 energy
Cooldown 28/26/24/22/20 secs
Type: Decoy

Active: Twist falls to the ground appearing to be dead for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 secs. Twist temporarily loses his health bar and becomes invulnerable to direct target spells for the duration; however, AoE spells can still damage Twist while he appears dead. Any spells cast by Twist cancel this effect causing him to stand back up. Upon standing back up he deals nearby enemies 50/65/80/95/110 (+.8 ap) magical damage.
Quote:
Attachment 572954
R. Air Flares
Diameter: 325
Cost: 120 energy
Cooldown: 100/90/80 secs
Type: AoE Displacer.

Active: Twist drops to the ground and begins breakdancing, spinning his legs around him really quickly for 4 secs dealing 75/130/260 (+1.0 ad) physical damage every second. Enemies struck by Air Flares are knocked into the air for 0.5 secs (occurs once per enemy); in addition, enemies are also knocked 325 units away from Twist at the end of Air Flares by his last kick. Twist can move during Air Flares
Quote:
Quotes:
On Pick: Let's rock! Time for battle, a dance-battle!
Joke: Summoner's want me to fight, but I was born to dance!
Joke: You should see my slash d! I'm not quite sure what it does...more like flailing about than dancing.
Joke: I've got the moo o o o ooves like Jarvan...
Taunt: Bring it, show me what you got!
Taunt: Hah! You dance like a stiff. Oh right...I killed you.
On death: The music, it has stopped...for good. I will return...

Moby the White

12-11-2012

update: added quotes
update: added icons
update made minor changes to lore for spelling grammar errors.

Moby the White

12-11-2012

renamed Q, W, and E for more originality

Moby the White

12-12-2012

changed ult so that it is worded properly

Moby the White

12-12-2012

bump

SephirothWontDie

12-12-2012

amazing how much you can do when re-reading it yourself eh? lol. i like this, its fun, he should have a special quote with sona though. he seems cool, lots of fun here.

Passive- it doesnt literally give them the buff does it? or is it just a fun aura that does nothing except look cool/be fun?

Q- everyday, he's shuffling huh? >.> excuse the bad joke. a decent ability, nothing really wrong except wording. "Twist slides across the map" makes it sound semi-global. is it so that he can slide from base to an area, then to an enemy champion and it goes on cooldown when it hits its first target? idk, makes it seem semi-global.

W- pretty cool, nothing wrong here except dubstep(i personally dont like dubstep, sorry, lol).

E- i take it you know WoW somewhat, i recognize this as a hunter's icon for feign death. anyways, a neat little ability, but will his healthbar look empty to the enemy team or will it look normal, but he just cant be targeted by abilities? also, will he be untargetable altogather, as in from basic attacks and abilities, or just from abilities?

R- sounds like wukong, but with a knockback. i say, have the initial cast start his spin2win, then he next cast knocks back champions. it gives him a sort of utility, but without simply adding a knockback to wukong's ult, then giving it to this guy.

cool guy, i gave my suggestions on him, but do what you want, you dont have to listen to me.

Moby the White

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie View Post
amazing how much you can do when re-reading it yourself eh? lol. i like this, its fun, he should have a special quote with sona though. he seems cool, lots of fun here.

Passive- it doesnt literally give them the buff does it? or is it just a fun aura that does nothing except look cool/be fun?

Q- everyday, he's shuffling huh? >.> excuse the bad joke. a decent ability, nothing really wrong except wording. "Twist slides across the map" makes it sound semi-global. is it so that he can slide from base to an area, then to an enemy champion and it goes on cooldown when it hits its first target? idk, makes it seem semi-global.

W- pretty cool, nothing wrong here except dubstep(i personally dont like dubstep, sorry, lol).

E- i take it you know WoW somewhat, i recognize this as a hunter's icon for feign death. anyways, a neat little ability, but will his healthbar look empty to the enemy team or will it look normal, but he just cant be targeted by abilities? also, will he be untargetable altogather, as in from basic attacks and abilities, or just from abilities?

R- sounds like wukong, but with a knockback. i say, have the initial cast start his spin2win, then he next cast knocks back champions. it gives him a sort of utility, but without simply adding a knockback to wukong's ult, then giving it to this guy.

cool guy, i gave my suggestions on him, but do what you want, you dont have to listen to me.
passive is just like flippin ninja for dancing champions
does nothing but makes them have awesome music to dance to

Q. sorry slides across ground

E. he literally appears dead no health bar nothing cannot be attacked by spells or abilities. literally Feign Death. maybe with the exception of taking damage form aoe

R. i just like the animation as it is. it reminds me of shaolin soccer

Moby the White

12-12-2012

Quotes have stopped working again :S will attempt to fix it

The5lacker

12-12-2012

I don't think Suicide Drop really fits his concept terribly well. Plus, 5 seconds of untargetability is kinda crazy good.

I also think Demacian Dubstep could to a bit more of...something. Not really sure what, but it doesn't feel very impressive at the moment.

Other than those issues, though, I like 'im. He better carry around a gigantic hextech boom box, though.

Moby the White

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
I don't think Suicide Drop really fits his concept terribly well. Plus, 5 seconds of untargetability is kinda crazy good.

I also think Demacian Dubstep could to a bit more of...something. Not really sure what, but it doesn't feel very impressive at the moment.

Other than those issues, though, I like 'im. He better carry around a gigantic hextech boom box, though.

Suicide Drop is a breakdance move where a dancer falls from standing position and pretends to be dead. I've researched breakdance moves so I knew what they were called and how they were animated. I usually do this with all my stuff making sure I am giving accurate moves.

well that is the icon for demacian dubstep lol. a possible skin for sure.