Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crashing since Nami Patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiG Arktis

Recruiter

12-11-2012

Hey everyone, Since the patch that changed itemization and jungling It seems that my entire screen glitches out every now and then until it just goes black and crashes league completely. Any help regarding this issue would be amazing.

My Rig is:
Intel i5 2430m 3.0Ghz
Nvidia GeFore GT 540m 3gb dedicated
6gb DDR 3
640gb HDD

If you guys need any more info just ask and i'll reply in the comments below.

MiG Arktis

Recruiter

12-12-2012

Bump* Really need help on this guys.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-12-2012

Ark,

Do you get any sort of error message, or can you provide more info about your crashes?

MiG Arktis

Recruiter

12-13-2012

No Error message, It seems to be a graphical error that occurs mainly near river/riverbushes and glitches out my screen, my screen will then proceed to flicker black and then eventually my screen will completely turn black and the game will crash.

kenfucious

12-13-2012

I dont know if this is it but I have a similar problem where I will crash (no error msg) at loading screen. Can't even reconnect. While i've been searching around I found this. Maybe it can help you.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=874200

ElRipper

12-13-2012

ark if you havent tried deleting the whole game with no trace of left files and re downloaded it completelly try it... it worked for me