Nidalee Champion Spotlight and Visual Upgrade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DKitten

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirenes View Post
...She's a BESTIAL huntress. Personally, I love it and I'm female. So... *moves on*

Who's next? Better be Sivir! We also need Annie, Ryze, Morde, and many many more.
That doesn't mean she has to share her body >.> If anything, you'd think she'd want to stay AWAY from other humans, given her background. She's only in the league to defend her jungle from Noxus and Demacia.

I'm a female. I bought Nidalee because she turns into a cat and thus ditches those stupid "**** or gtfo" opinion that Riot seems to have regarding adult female champions. For a bunch of women who specialize in fighting, and thus aren't really building fat, they have a mismatched chest size proportion.

Aametherar

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauz1 View Post
I like it, but I have to say they fail in the cougar form.... it has a lion aspect and by the way... the female lions doesnt have hair in their hindhead.... LOL
It's not a lion it's a cougar, compare it to cougars.

Nati Claire

Recruiter

12-12-2012

Is Nidalees Leopard skin also going to be visually upgraded? I hope so! She is, by far, my favorite Champion!

Alissian

12-12-2012

No item build this spotlight? :P

lAmAStegosaurus

12-12-2012

Great time to lose 200 Elo to bad Nids on my team T.T thanks Phreak. Although... She does look pretty awesome wonder how my Halloween skin looks.

General L

12-12-2012

For the love of all that's sacred, forget the visuals and nerf her spear!!!

KunioKun

12-12-2012

Hey rioters what with nidalee pounce? in mele fights she often jump over enemy dealing no damage with pounce, any small aoe range increase in plans?

Daemous

12-12-2012

I don't know about anyone else but I prefer pronouncing her name "Ni-doll-e" or "Nih-doll-e" than his pronounciation of "Needle-e".

Im Cynic

12-12-2012

I love what youve done to her will definitely make my experience with her better thank you riot!

DingoRabiit

12-12-2012

Phreak, Morello the two of you really need to work on your pronunciation skills, At first i was repeatedly passing it off as "its thier game, And they can pronounce a NAME anyway they want"

However i've finally come to the conclusion that this is simply Bad Grammar.
Here a just an example
Varus, Taric and Darius:
"Vhar uh ss", "Tear ick", "Dhar ii us" Why is the "AR" a compleatley differant sound? when Varus and Darius are pronouced the same?
Racial/ethnical/language differances? If that was true, All three should have differant pronuciation unless two are from the same "area" in the LoL lands.
Darius=Noxian
Varus=Ionian
Taric=Runeterran

Names are not Racially/Regionally themed correctly with thier according accents

I've finally had Enough of your terrible consistancy, How in the hell does "N I D" and "L E E" have simmiliar pronunciation?! Her name is "Nid a lee" Not freaking "Needlie"