League of Legends Pumpkin Stencil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

I'm thinking about carving a LoL character into my Halloween pumpkin this year. I was thinking about making a stencil myself, but I'm not very artistic (and kinda lazy). This isn't a request to make one, but I'm just wondering if one has been done before that anyone knows about?

Karthus would make an especially good jack-o-lantern imo.

Meta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Bump.

MainPhase

10-21-2010

An easy way to put anything on a pumpkin is is find an awesome picture of whatever you may want, resize it on your computer screen so its a size that will fit then trace it on to a piece of paper. Tape it to your pumpkin and poke an outline with a needle. remove your home made stencil and cut. Just make sure you've planned your cuts before committing. I'm sure we all understand committing like in a team fight.... RIGHT! Commit don't run...... anyway, there you have it and here it is...

Nizzi

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainPhase View Post
An easy way to put anything on a pumpkin is is find an awesome picture of whatever you may want, resize it on your computer screen so its a size that will fit then trace it on to a piece of paper. Tape it to your pumpkin and poke an outline with a needle. remove your home made stencil and cut. Just make sure you've planned your cuts before committing. I'm sure we all understand committing like in a team fight.... RIGHT! Commit don't run...... anyway, there you have it and here it is...
Very Nice!