Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Pumpkin Stencil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meta

Recruiter

10-12-2010

I'm thinking about carving a LoL character into my Halloween pumpkin this year. I was thinking about making a stencil myself, but I'm not very artistic (and kinda lazy). This isn't a request to make one, but I'm just wondering if one has been done before that anyone knows about?

Karthus would make an especially good jack-o-lantern imo.

Meta

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Bump.

MainPhase

Recruiter

10-21-2010

An easy way to put anything on a pumpkin is is find an awesome picture of whatever you may want, resize it on your computer screen so its a size that will fit then trace it on to a piece of paper. Tape it to your pumpkin and poke an outline with a needle. remove your home made stencil and cut. Just make sure you've planned your cuts before committing. I'm sure we all understand committing like in a team fight.... RIGHT! Commit don't run...... anyway, there you have it and here it is...

Nizzi

10-22-2010

Quote:
MainPhase:
An easy way to put anything on a pumpkin is is find an awesome picture of whatever you may want, resize it on your computer screen so its a size that will fit then trace it on to a piece of paper. Tape it to your pumpkin and poke an outline with a needle. remove your home made stencil and cut. Just make sure you've planned your cuts before committing. I'm sure we all understand committing like in a team fight.... RIGHT! Commit don't run...... anyway, there you have it and here it is...

Very Nice!