HP regen runes are laughable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryov

10-12-2010

Soo here I am trying to come up with a tank rune page, I look over at the HP regen runes for Seals and Glyphs..and wow.

Seriously, 820 freakin IP each rune to get all of 6.3 hp5 for 18 rune slots.
Let me get this straight, 7380 IP to get about an extra 1 hp every second?
Riot, while I do love your game, sometimes yall seem oblivious to some issues.

This needs fixed...the Seals and Glyphs should be double the regen they currently are.
At least it isn't bad as your attack dmg runes.

-Cryov

Greatrabe

10-12-2010

Yes they are bad, so are most other runes. Is this "This needs fixed" thing a meme or did you just type wrong?

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

crit damage runes need buffing (simply outclassed by armor pen runes until enemy has +200 armor)
Hp regen runes need some too
dodge maybe with the large number of unavoidable on hit attacks
cd/level maybe too?

Carados

10-12-2010

HP Regeneration runes would be bad either way because HP Regeneration is a bad stat in this game.

Chingmeister

10-12-2010

I have a full set. Runes and Quints. They are amazing on certain champs. Early game dominance.

Cryov

10-12-2010

Wasn't aware of the meme thing but no, it wasn't intentional.
It does seem a lot of these runes need buffed. None of them really seem OP at the start but underpowered instead.

Chingmeister

10-12-2010

In a normal situation you lane till around level 6 before going back to buy. At 33 health/5@18 this gives you roughly 11 more hp/5 regen from runes.

At 8, it counts as a free regrowth pendant, so you can focus on building end game items, like stacked sunfire capes

Stacked sunfires/null mantles already give you survivability and damage, you just need to add some regen to it and you become a mini-Garen...

It is very nice and makes up for weaker laning champs, like Kassadin in the duo lane, or anyone in the middle lane vs. say Kat or Morde.

Dimensionist

10-13-2010

What we need is spell vamp and lifesteal runes

ironblades

10-13-2010

a health regen quint can be valuable to a jungler (ammumu). If you look at it this way.
32/2.7=12*5= 60 sec. This means that if you have damage on you for 60 sec the health regen gives you more health then one flat health quint. In the jungle there is lest burst damage and more sustained damage so regen actualy works. Were as in lane 32 extra health may let you outlast an exhaust where as with regen your dead.

X Avatar X

10-14-2010

hp regen is actually quite nice if you can stack enough of it, unfortunately they have been nerfing every item that has hp regen on it so it is impossible to stack it high enough for it to matter at all.