Who is the best jungler in Season 3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calibretto9

03-14-2013

Hecarim is out-freaking-standing. His mobility is great and it allows you to rush past wards and take part in more ganks. His late game is monstrous and his ult is great in teamfights or for a last ditch escape. I'd honestly put him in my top 3 if not number 1. He's got a weak early game though and if the enemy can kill you in your jungle early or snag your blue you're in trouble.

I personally love and play Xin the most. His ganks are super scary and pre-level 6 he's a ganking terror. Dash + slow + knock up + armor shred + damage? Ok!

Amumu is scary but often banned and his ult wins teamfights. Nocturne is more of a carry jungler with nice damage and a fun ult. J4 is effective but a little reliant on who the enemy team picks (if they have dashes you're ult is useless). Vi is always effective and fun, even post-nerf. And, despite his drop in popularity, Olaf is still super scary.

dekumask1

04-01-2013

i play amumu, wukong, skarner, warwick, jax, and jungle heimerdinger ..it works dont ask..i had an autolock ok.. (and we won)
for ganking i go with
amumu- if u can land bandage
wukong-he is so troll and he actually is very good to gank top, because his q shreds armor it makes your top laner, if their ad hit much harder.
jax-with his jump and red buff +stun its very hard to not half health or kill when you gank.
for team fights
amumu- his ult is messed up op
wukong- his kit allows you to kill adc then walk away as your team melts their team.
warwick-his late game is unrivaled for his 1v1
heimerdinger- his turrets and his rockets actually make you scary late game just dont intaite or if u have to land then concussion grenade then go in.
skarner- u ult the carry then peel for you adc.

my favorie jungler is skarner...he is very fun and actually takes some skill to play..and can punish the enemy team for being out of position

Fyzzex

04-04-2013

Whenever I jungle it really only ever comes down to Rammus, Amumu(if he isn't banned), occasionally Jarvan and lately been playing a bit of Diana jungle. When it come to early ganking Rammus and Jarvan hold a special place in my heart(level 3 gank from Rammus almost guaranteed to kill or burn flash) and both Diana and Amumu can gank with what seems to be overpoweredness post-6. Teamfighting is where these four really shine though. Jarvan brings a potent AOE knock-up and his ultimate is amazing with Sona Miss Fortune or really anyone with powerful AOE. Same idea applies to Amumu as well, bandage/flash + ultimate = gg for most teams. Diana is a really strong assassin/anti-carry who can group up enemies for AOE comps or just jump to their carry and decimate harder than Darius(lol i made a joke). And now, Rammus aka All the Swagadillo. Some of you might not agree with the way i play him but i will tell you now it is in fact effective. With Rammus all I do is ghost and roll-up into someone dodging all the skill shot cc that i can, walk through there team(ghost helps alot with this part) taunt the carry preferably the ad but really whichever hurts more and curl up. They will do one of two things next:
1: Entire team focuses you. It should take them awhile to kill you(5-7 seconds) and will be taking damage from you and your team in that time
2: Just the carry you taunted attacks you and lose about 1/2 to all of their health to your damage from ball curl AA and your ultimate(Items go unnamed but assist in this too). From there the carry will either be dead or close enough that your team can cleanup with no problems.

wow sorry for all that kinda went alittle too in detail but love that Swagadillo if you can't tell he's my preferred jungle

also (final thing i promise) there is one honorable mention not here and that is jax. his DPS is insane for a jungler and i have carried quite a few games in the past as him

Oh god I think that is ever

HexSipher

04-08-2013

About all I can say to the people saying skarner falls off late game, Please god keep saying this its so funny I cant event begin to explain. As far as getting shut down, um yea no. Shutting down someone who is truly good with skarn is horribly painful. Given I have 2 accounts one I play ranked with seriously and a smurf. My smurf is currently silver 3, my main gold 2. Here is how i see it.
Clear time: Faster than most other jungles
Early game: A bit weak but still competitive if you choose your fights
Mid game: Scary flash + ult pull into turret / team = someones dead
Late game: HAHAHAHHAHAH Ill chase your whole team and at least one of you is dieing

The down side to skarn?
Blue dependent can survive on pots or mp5 items but seriously hurts him after the mana per q patch.
Early game gank's are not as easy as most jungles
You need an aggressive team that pays attention ( skarner should be played aggressiveness ).
Low single target damage early game

This all being said. I have an 86% win rate with skarn. He is the most underused amazing jungler I know of

Zekator

04-08-2013

Im not posting much but i kinda feel the need to post here
Im about to get gold, jungler is my main role and i watched quite a bit of lcs games lately.

Here is what I found about S3 junglers:
Volibear/Xin zhao/J4/WW/Amumu
Are dominant picks when it comes to pick a safe jungler that gets the job done.
These arent the best counterjunglers but still they contribute A LOT to your team.
These guys will most likely pick iron locket as 2nd item, then aegis.
Your first item would be either lantern or spirit stone.

Shaco/Sejuani/Hecarim
Are kinda diferent. They rely much more on gold and they can be totally destructive as well as beeing near useless. These junglers are really dependant on items but if youre able to play them well and get apropriate items, youre gonna stomp the enemies.

Fiddle: kind of tricky to pull off IMO. Easy to get countered and feed. Godlike with a good ult+Zonia late game.

I feel that Udyr got quite better with the new buff. Dat MS.

Finally, as much as ppl would ban her and hate her, Vi, with her recent nerfs has become much weaker. Definitely not optimal right now.

Personal top 5:
1-Sejuani 2-Nasus 3-Hecarim 4-Amumu 5-Xin Zhao

Fourt3hLuls

04-08-2013

noc noc

Dionesus

04-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourt3hLuls View Post
noc noc
I dont think noc is good. he nneds to get early kills to do anything late game and if you dont get a kill during ur ult early levels...you dont have your ult for like 3 mins. voli, mao and hec WAYYYY better.

Mrfoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2013

I Jungle lee sin...that's about it XD

Mrfoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2013

sorry for double post.

SourceXCell

04-25-2013

Master Yeeeeeeeeee OP