Who is the best jungler in Season 3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnyteRydah

02-23-2013

Jarvan best jungler world ok u can counter jungle any champ, ur tanky af,.. Jarvan!!!

OJ Da Juiceman

03-01-2013

everyone in the forum is on crack

hecarim and amumu are the two best junglers.

nocturne, mao, ree sin, udyr etc still good.

jetpotion

03-10-2013

olaf and dr mundo are really strong.They take advantage of the health meta the greatest out of all junglers.Plus they scale the hardest out of all them.

JakeCody

03-10-2013

I personally prefer Udyr and Olaf because the high hp and stun/slow (respectively) make turret diving to get your teamates the kill will allow you to get your team fed with barely any skill involved. Also, they make counter jungling and invading feel like a bot game

Hentai Bagel

03-10-2013

I always considered Xin Zhao, Amumu, Nocturne, Maokai,Jarvin IV, Vi ,ChoGath as top tier junglers.
These champions ^ can start fights which can bring the fight a positive or negative outcome but I strong recommend J4 and Xin of their ults.
Some champions who have questioning is Nunu, Lee Sin, Trundle, Olaf, Skarner, and Mundo
I would call them as item dependent and gold can be a trouble for them. They might need some help from both ends of the team. Lee Sin can take a hard hit if he can't land his ult. Mundo's job is quite difficult because he has to do dmg from his E. Olaf needs items to start fights. Skarner can be shut down if he can't flash properly and ult or draven E.

LoyalAsian

03-11-2013

I normally jungle it's my main role altho I don't have any ranked experience (so u can bump if u want or just skip over my comment idc lol). Junglers I Use alot: Yi(ap), Vi, Mao, Amumu, Skarner(altho that crappy update/fix screwed over his ulti but thats cool.. other champs have been messed up as well), Fiddles, Nasus, Rammus, Sejuani, Nunu. I have played other champions as junglers i.e (Kayle n Blitz (they are fun to play as but jungles are on the slow side and not much power coming out of jungle). and there are still champions I want to try jungling like Lee, Nocturne, Udyr, Olaf, and Tryn

Zaruma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Zed clears camps extremely fast if you get E first then W second

tysonthedevil

03-12-2013

Lee Sin is really good for jungle i love to play him when i jungle (him or Nocturne

Viendra

03-13-2013

Ok, its very simple it goes Hecarim > Amumu > Maokai > Vi > Xin > Lee > etc

Hec is fukin ridiculous when it comes to his speed so even if it is warded it doesn't matter, he's there.
And that ult, its just as good as amumu ult imo since it fears everyone and can be used to escape.

Then theres is amumu, i dont think we need to go over that one, lol

Mao's snare is ridiculous if it connects because no matter how far you flash, he will get you along with ult.

The fact that vi can zone in on any carry no matter what (besides singed flip) is pretty bull since its an akali ult for a tanky bruiser.

Xin dominates with that friggen knockup and sustain along with his amazing gap closer

Lee isn't the best but if you play him right (by counter jungling all day) then you can leave their jungler in the dust while you gank all day. He also is almost impossible to catch if you have enough wards.

elitebetrayal

03-14-2013

Personally my favorite Jungler for Season 3 has to be Vi. She has a very fast clear time, okay sustain, amazing ganks, and is a very tanky bruiser. I have also done Jarvan 4 jungle which is very good. I just got Xin and his clear is the best of the three i have mentioned and he has great sustain. I have jungled Jax who is okay but not my favorite. Olaf was my main jungler until i got Vi. He is amazing late game and is very tanky. Elise is a good jungler and has nasty burst mid to late game. Shaco and Udyr are good but fall off late game. Fiddle is good but underused. Overall they all have their perks and negatives. Its all about personal preference and how well you are countered.