Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poké Legit

12-19-2012

The problem I find is that Riot isn't going to say anything on this until it's a straight out 'Yes' or 'No' answer, which means until then we're in the dark. Infact, im not even sure they'd say it if it was a no. Anyways, I'd gladly move to an Oceanic server for better ping, even if the que times became 10minutes+. Playing with 200+ms latency cripples a player more than you would think, and after playing myself for few days on 20ms latency, I can honestly say it HURTS to play on this latency. Champions such as Lee Sin, Ezreal, Irelia, Riven, etc feel noticably slower in the way they perform their abilities. Last hitting was a BREEZE on 20ms and I have never really gotten over how easy it was compared to the 200ms. Overall I hope Riot atleast gives us a decision so I can be sure as to whether I want to get into Dota or not. I might have to, even though I believe League is generally more fun, the Australian server for Dota is pretty damn tempting..

LoLProd

12-19-2012

bump

N9ner

12-19-2012

bump

whiskylollipop

12-19-2012

RIOT, IT'S NOT A SMALL ISSUE. champs such as orianna, ezreal, gragas, malzahar, etc with comparatively slow skillshots are ridiculously hard to play on 200+ping

we may have learned to live with it, by why should we continue to settle, support and invest money in a game that's kinda subpar in fun level?

i love LoL, and i'd rather not abandon the game for Dota2, but if it proves to be the more rewarding game of the two, many oceanic players will.

Jungle Jarvan IV

12-19-2012

bump

F5 Zarozz Mid

12-19-2012

Bump for the justice!

Armorgen

12-19-2012

Good luck trying to flash out of a blitz pull.

F5 Zarozz Mid

12-19-2012

^For my self, its all mind games.. Its impossible to dodge a skill shot in flight, have to analyse player movements and predict as the skill shot is fired if we wish to have a chance to dodge it. Such a large burden to carry compared to those with 10ms.

F5 Zarozz Mid

12-19-2012

Bump

Metalbolic

12-19-2012

bump