Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sainthobbit

12-19-2012

48 000 views, apparently not one of them from a red concerned enough to care about Australians

Sainthobbit

12-19-2012

600 upvotes too.

Sainthobbit

12-19-2012

I write my name, so they can get back to me after their ban.

quite the beard

12-19-2012

Quote:
Aekil:
Just move to DotA 2, I know I am.

League of Legends is just plain more fun. I'll stick with League until January and if there is still no word from Riot then I too will move to Dota 2. Not because I want a server for league but because once I played Dota on 30-80ping I'm not going to want to get back to 230 ping on league... It saddens me as well, I've been a playing since closed beta and I have spent a lot of my money on this game I really dont want to quit.

Arka

12-19-2012

Bump it off down the road.

LoLProd

12-19-2012

bump

Entranze

12-19-2012

rioters, r u taking xmas break?

Arka

12-19-2012

I like how a circle-jerk thread about how good the login screen is gets a response from the lead content designer of riot who you would assume would be a very busy person on its first page. Its the 5th bloody comment. And this post has been constantly on the front page of this forum for over a week with no response.

Plainly obvious that riot just does not want to answer this question. The only plausible reason I can think of behind not wanting to answer it, is because they have decided that Australia is just not a profitable enough venture, but don't have the balls to admit it.

quite the beard

12-19-2012

Quote:
Arka:
I like how a circle-jerk thread about how good the login screen is gets a response from the lead content designer of riot who you would assume would be a very busy person on its first page. Its the 5th bloody comment. And this post has been constantly on the front page of this forum for over a week with no response.

Plainly obvious that riot just does not want to answer this question. The only plausible reason I can think of behind not wanting to answer it, is because they have decided that Australia is just not a profitable enough venture, but don't have the balls to admit it.

This orrrr it's a secret christmas present and they dont want us to know yet. There is still a chance of that but it's highly unlikely.

quite the beard

12-19-2012

bump.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32602855#32602855

RIOTNOME POSTS IN THREAD 3 HOURS AGO. WHERE THE **** IS THE RED RESPONSE TO THIS?