Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lacero

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Takukuri:
Okay, this is simply wrong. I'd love to be in the same situation as Dota 2. If you've ever played Dota 2, you'll see how much better their system is. Basically it's the same client for everyone, and you choose which servers you want to get matchmade on. For example, you can get matchmade on the US west coast AND Southeast Asia at the same time!!! This means if you want to play a game with Chinese/American pros you can do it just by selecting their server instead of yours.

I'd love to have Aussie servers if LoL was like this, but unfortunately regions are split in LoL.


Wrong I remember in Dota 1 when playing there were a lot of Aussies playing, and I knew they were aussies because of banlist 3rd party program indicating and auto kicking anyone below the ping of 100ms for me. I played for 3 years straight there and there no problem of match making for that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lacero

Member

12-11-2012

Don't know why you two are so adamant to make me the bad guy and make me sound deluded when the majority supports this. If you don't like the idea then don't respond and keep playing in the NA scene because if there were oceanic servers I wouldn't want you two downers in there anyway.

I'm off for tonight need to sleep before work, I might or might not respond to you two in the days ahead (if I remember).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustinIsAfgt

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evulpix

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Aussie bump !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Set Tesh

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Lacero:
ROFL I can't believe you actually said that.

- Some people tend to play better when the game is on optimum performance.
- All people don't have the same skill cap obviously Team immunity are better than majority of the Oceanic community hence why they are representing but this doesn't mean the rest are all silver ranked scrubs.
- I for one know I can play much better on better ping because of Dota 1 and Dota 2 (To some extent since there is a Singapore server which offers me 110ms) and also Garena servers for lol with 110ms for me. Please don't state to play there.
- You should stop typing anymore because you look like a fool having baseless accusations.
a drop in 0.1second delay isnt going to make you a better player
sorry, but its true
it wont make me a better player, it wont even make Immunity better,
once your used to the delay, there is almost no difference


a good way to think of it is like Quality of Life changes to champions, its nice, but its not really a buff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempri

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Set Tesh:
a drop in 0.1 delay isnt going to make you a better player
sorry, but its true
it wont make me a better player, it wont even make Immunity better,
once your used to the delay, there is almost no difference


This is so totally wrong I'm actually laughing in real life. You may be one of those 10% of people who are just naturally bad at the game and cannot adapt to changes, hence your very "this is a circle because I say it is" response. The other 90% will love the much lower ms and be able to adapt to these changes and in turn become better players. Please don't keep speaking for the whole community when it's just you and that one other guy who keep trying to dissuade people with your heinous replies. The rest of us want this server, regardless of the 1% that are opposed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gosu M R H

Member

12-11-2012

Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drèam

Member

12-11-2012

bummpppp~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Underkith

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Set Tesh, if you don't want to play on Australian servers, there'd be nothing stopping you staying with the majority of players in the US. I don't see why you're so opposed to this idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrettyRunescaper

Member

12-11-2012

Bump. Would like clarification.