Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunnandahalf

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by frnz View Post
Find myself checking this page daily hoping to see the next red post with a date haha

me too man, me too!

OMG Alien

03-21-2013

Hopefully by the end of the year there will be an Australian Server

Scatter Bolt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

I hope they will give us more information at PAX Australia!

Lagg3r

03-22-2013

Woooooooooo I Luv U Riot awe yeaaaaa hope that Aussies can go pro and make pro teams for comps woooo boo australian server ftw

Lagg3r

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnandahalf View Post
me too man, me too!
Doesn't everyone?

CycleOfHatred

03-22-2013

Riot, THANK YOU for taking the time and effort to create an OZ server. Riot, from the bottom of ALL OZ lol players, we will thank you SOO Much. You have no idea how we feel about you listening to us. That LAST POST from riot was incredibly assuring. Thank you Riot. Just know that we will NOT disappoint you and, we WILL buy RP from your store NOT only for the sake of it but to show our GRATITUDE. We can only express it in a small amount.
You also said you would be able to transfer accounts too. That is incredibly generous. I was "expecting" IF you made an OZ server, we would have to start from scratch but hearing those words you said, i feel so happy. I never thought my prayers would be answered.

I know it will require a lot of hard work for EVERY Riot staff; I will encourage you all throughout this goal. Even if I don't know you, I really do hope that my message will make you feel warm and proud about what you do.

Thanks,
Sincerely, a fellow Oceanic player. <3

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Ahhhh I'm so excited for this server to be ready!!!

xVerkaa

03-23-2013

Hello, I know that Riot is putting alot of effect into creating a service for the Australian community, but an estimate time would be much appreciated, we all know that people don't want to put ETAs on something when they don't officially know how long it will take, but if you could make a Service update thread such as you do when you're updating a server to the latest release version that would be awesome!

I know I am asking alot, but I seriously am keen to play on the servers on the released date with the Australian community!

*Though not much information has been given out, I am also wondering if/when we transfer accounts will there be an option to change your account name, wouldn't mind having a fancy short name haha

JFed

03-23-2013

The AU servers are coming, I know that much but the dates they still haven't yet confirmed.

The iiNet lad seemed switched on, as I know iiNet thanks to Internode now have a rock solid AU network, as long as they have backhaul into say Equinix or something similar like Global Switch perhaps so the server farm is hooked up.

I tried for a name change today, someone has the name I want, sad face!

Takiah

03-25-2013

Embrace the suspense! =P Definitely keep the thread active though, your questions/concerns are being monitored!