Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fatstevi

02-25-2013

I don't think they've done much about it, my internet is really good but it sucks when I play lol!
WTF!

Fatstevi

02-25-2013

We buy skins, we buy RPs, why are you not giving us a good gaming experience? You suppose that we are going to play lol forever with dat kind of latency we have?

Fatstevi

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by target1 View Post
Sorry, my account was not properly flagged, it is now. I can assure you once we have a solid date for launching any new region it will get announced and you can expect us to deliver.

The simple fact is we do not yet have a date for when this will happen, but there are many of us here interested in seeing the experience being improved there. We hear your pleas.

target1...
All we want is to decrease the latency for those players in Australia, you don't actually open a new server for the region, anything does the job will do!!!!!!!!!

kucinghebat

02-25-2013

supporting oceanic server+garena doesnt do their job

Hi

I am from malaysia. I just graduated from UK since last year
Previously i used to play eu west. Returning to malaysia, i tried to play LoL Garena. It seem that garena doesnt properly managed LoL. There is no tribunal, ppl leave whenever they want, limited time skin for sale that not suppose to be limited, GM abused their power to ban only when troller is in game with them. Just go to garena forum and the first 3 pages of the forum is about ppl complining about tribunal and GM.not doing their job.However garena reply is that SEA ppl are.not.matured enough fot tribunal.

I am sad that I am no longer enjoy lol when I play lol garena. So i tried NA. Its lagging with 280ms but atleast community are much better. Then i realized.that oceanic ppl want.server.

My suggestion is that riot should.stop their contract with garena and make oceanic server that allow SEA ppl to join. Atleast with SEA+ oceanic, the amount of mature community for tribunal is higher. Thanks for reading

Kruith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

bump

chamakchallo

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kucinghebat View Post
supporting oceanic server+garena doesnt do their job

Hi

I am from malaysia. I just graduated from UK since last year
Previously i used to play eu west. Returning to malaysia, i tried to play LoL Garena. It seem that garena doesnt properly managed LoL. There is no tribunal, ppl leave whenever they want, limited time skin for sale that not suppose to be limited, GM abused their power to ban only when troller is in game with them. Just go to garena forum and the first 3 pages of the forum is about ppl complining about tribunal and GM.not doing their job.However garena reply is that SEA ppl are.not.matured enough fot tribunal.

I am sad that I am no longer enjoy lol when I play lol garena. So i tried NA. Its lagging with 280ms but atleast community are much better. Then i realized.that oceanic ppl want.server.

My suggestion is that riot should.stop their contract with garena and make oceanic server that allow SEA ppl to join. Atleast with SEA+ oceanic, the amount of mature community for tribunal is higher. Thanks for reading
i play from india with 250ping....the garena LoL service is the worst,garena gives me 60ping but still i prefer NA bcoz i see Trolls and leavers more than on any server, i would appreciate if Riot takes over it.

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Jesus, Riot never gives a straight answer and barely show they care. They disappoint me to no end lately, there should've been a server for us a long time ago.

TheRapidOne

02-25-2013

Yes Deff so wanted and needed.

Chibodee Crocket

02-25-2013

You know it's bad when even the penny pinching money grubbing EA have Australian servers for their games (SWTOR playing with 38 ping is awesome) Yet Riot doesn't.

Scatter Bolt

02-25-2013

Bump