Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Hat Logan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

bump rot

Leetcakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

if this happened i would be the happiest person alive

RuFaLiN

02-02-2013

Bump.

Scatter Bolt

02-02-2013

Bumps

Lieutenant Col

02-02-2013

@Riot why i can;t play league from inside the prison ... please provide internet in there as well ... while u r at it get me a sandwich too ty.

Axiomian

02-02-2013

Any thread regarding an Annie skin attracts multiple red posts yet 380+ pages of this gets one non-useful response

Hans Mo1eman

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Prepare for most disappointing red post!

I just wanted to say I'm ignoring these threads because international server stuff is something I might even know less about than you guys.

I can sniff around, but I'm unlikely to be able to help Sorry!
You chimed in to say your ignoring us... thanks allot Riot.

Pr0we

02-02-2013

Dear Riot,

Please respond to this thread so we can discuss a possible Oceanic server. Even if you guys said it wasn't possible, it would be much better then having no response at all. Just be prepared for 10k downvotes =P

I play Dota2 about once every 2 days and with the recent release of the Australian server (located in Sydney), Dota2 is becoming more and more of a favorable game.

I have been playing LoL since mid/late season 1. LoL is my favourite game. Please give us this server!

pawsd

02-02-2013

bumpa

eXc3113nce

02-02-2013

Bumping also - particularly as most ISPs within Australia spit out ~250ms ping, it would be nice to have an Oceanic Server. Although, that being said, I've made a lot of friends in the game from the US, and it's fun to have the cultural diversity.