Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuantumSquiz117

01-20-2013

The thread is saved, god bless the crusader.

JapaneseJuicebox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

I have been playing LoL for a few years now, and I only realized that I had lag. I would click something then move there quarter of a second later. Then I also realized Americans don't get this. Now this got me mad. Do Riot not have the decency to make us a server, and I am telling you there are a lot of Aussies that play. Also Riot, if you do make a server make sure you can transfer your account for pretty cheap, not very expensive, since I have spent so much money on this game :3

Alyz

01-20-2013

Would be awesome! Annoying that us Australians get neglected in most online games D:

HamsterOfWar

01-20-2013

thread unlocked

Coom

01-20-2013

bump

sp3nny

01-20-2013

Making a series of gif's showing the annoyance of range indicators being completely pointless with 260ms. IE Riven standing within supposable range to W( The aoe stun ) and it just doesn't work. Leblanc is also a no go, try fighting an American leblanc, laughable.

Smart casting E on olaf and your champion just freezing everytime you press it because apparently your not in range, despite you being in range on your screen.

thekous

01-20-2013

bump

Faust˙

01-20-2013

It is time

RoaDnz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Bump

thekous

01-20-2013

bamer\\\