Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungle Jarvan IV

01-18-2013

report riot afk

Exocist

01-18-2013

bump

thekous

01-18-2013

Bump

TraitorDice

01-18-2013

Riot really should do something about this, playing with about 190 ping minimum kinda sucks.
Especially when you see an enemy team all at below 100 because then you just know you're in for it lol.

chamakchallo

01-18-2013

its funny how they ignore it lol.........RIOT PLEASE CREATE CLIENT LIKE DOTA 2 WITH REGION SELECTION ....

thekous

01-18-2013

bump

IamChow

01-18-2013

must.. keep.. on... front... page!

Juggernaut Jay

01-18-2013

Well I'm also a Dota2 player since its beta release I got from TF2, I got to say is I agree with the people who wants a server for NZ or Aus because there are more LOL players than Dota 2 players for now. But whatever Valve is doing to make the game more well known and bigger, it's working. Bit by bit Dota2 is expanding and I think riot should do the same in order to respectively keep up. I'm a fan of both game because I like the game type of both games(MOBA) so I hope for both of them to succeed.

DJ Spinfuse

01-18-2013

I REALLY dont want to play DotA, but when they offer ping thats down to like 60 instead of the 220 I get when playing LoL...

Also I wish American players would not complain if they get a ping spike and it's still under 250. Actually, it would be cool if the Scoreboard showed ping for everyone.

TraitorDice

01-18-2013

Yeah I play Dota2 as well and the ping difference is always confusing. If Dota2, a smaller game overall and probably smaller even in the Aus community alone can have an AU server, why can't a game like LoL?