Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FobRoll

01-09-2013

bump!

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Bump because no red posts????

Scatter Bolt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

bumpppppppp

SnowGuard

01-09-2013

I enjoy both Dota2 and LoL and currently play both quite avidly, they both have their pros and cons and are very different styles of play but have a lot to offer in terms of what you can learn from one and bring to the other.
But Dota2 now having aussies servers has really changed how I play...going from dota 2 to lol now is ridiculous, because I have to adjust to what becomes a very noticeable difference.

I love both games, I'd really like to see LoL get aussie servers...

Yanhua

01-09-2013

Bump

KínseySíx

01-09-2013

Ugh I just don't get it. This thread isn't even really asking for Aussie servers, just an update on if they're still considering them or not.

I can't fathom why this thread is being systematically ignored whilst Reds happily post away in garbage fluff bullplop on an hourly basis. Pull it together Riot, from down here you're starting to look like twits. Rude ones at that.

Mr Knubbers

01-09-2013

bump

thekous

01-09-2013

Bump

Destrucshot

01-09-2013

Seeing this thread now, and the lack of red in it, really makes me disgusted at Riot.

THEY SEE THIS THREAD, but they choose not to respond, to give us some sort of confirmation they do see this, they arent giving us anything.

Shimrra3

01-09-2013

More bump.