Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Using the DeathBlossom skin.
I cast her repel on a Lux fleeing onto her fountain. When I repelled down on her the 'laser' did not attack me. I was free to run around up there attacking the enemy team until they managed to kill me. I was already low health, so I did not get a chance to test various things like...
1) If walking off the fountain then back on would allow the laser to target me.
2) If casting repel again would allow it to target me.
3) If the bug happens when repelling onto other champions.
4) Not sure if Lux had her shield up or if it would matter.
5) I casted repel on Lux to get into the air. So casting it on the ground, and then repelling onto the fountain may or may not cause the bug.