Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Uh what? Disconnected, attempt to rejoin and game has vanished

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oncereborn

12-10-2012

Hey guys, this just happened to me literally minutes ago, I was playing a ranked game then all the sudden the "Attempting to rejoin" or whatever it says thing popped up, I waited about 30seconds and after realising it wasnt my internet I end-tasked League of Legends and relogged in. Apon logging in I was extremely surprised to see no "you have left a game in progres" with the reconnect button show up, so I checked my match history to see if someone surrendered, and the game is completely gone, its not there at all. I really hope that I wasn't disconnected and the game has continued without me because we were winning and all the people I was playing with will now be angry and report me and I could be banned because of some kind of server glitch...

Oncereborn

12-10-2012

bump to see if anyone else had this issue

Ellimist0

12-11-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2889122
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2888603

These people had it too, and I just experienced the same thing

Seventy Times 7

12-11-2012

This happened to me the other day. When i re-queued up, 3 other people from my disconnect game were in the next game as well. Apparently everyone in the game got d/c and the option to reconnect disappeared. Nobody received a loss or leave to their statistics.

Amélie Poulain

12-11-2012

it means everyone disconnected from the game, and the game ended with no winner or loser

so you're fine; feel free to requeue

An Ellimist

12-11-2012

Haha LoL-dropped.

DimensionalBlade

12-11-2012

It happened to me a few months ago

I even asked someone who had been in the game if they were dc'd, and they said yes.

Don't worry, I'd guess a server bug or the like.