Uh what? Disconnected, attempt to rejoin and game has vanished

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oncereborn

12-10-2012

Hey guys, this just happened to me literally minutes ago, I was playing a ranked game then all the sudden the "Attempting to rejoin" or whatever it says thing popped up, I waited about 30seconds and after realising it wasnt my internet I end-tasked League of Legends and relogged in. Apon logging in I was extremely surprised to see no "you have left a game in progres" with the reconnect button show up, so I checked my match history to see if someone surrendered, and the game is completely gone, its not there at all. I really hope that I wasn't disconnected and the game has continued without me because we were winning and all the people I was playing with will now be angry and report me and I could be banned because of some kind of server glitch...

Oncereborn

12-10-2012

bump to see if anyone else had this issue

Ellimist0

12-11-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2889122
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2888603

These people had it too, and I just experienced the same thing

Seventy Times 7

12-11-2012

This happened to me the other day. When i re-queued up, 3 other people from my disconnect game were in the next game as well. Apparently everyone in the game got d/c and the option to reconnect disappeared. Nobody received a loss or leave to their statistics.

Amélie Poulain

12-11-2012

it means everyone disconnected from the game, and the game ended with no winner or loser

so you're fine; feel free to requeue

An Ellimist

12-11-2012

Haha LoL-dropped.

DimensionalBlade

12-11-2012

It happened to me a few months ago

I even asked someone who had been in the game if they were dc'd, and they said yes.

Don't worry, I'd guess a server bug or the like.