Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Serious team looking for a jungler and a mid!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love NA SoloQ

12-10-2012

Hello to anyone reading this post, my newly established team is currently looking to recruit 2 new players that play jungle or mid

Team Name: The West Side Yordles (Name is not final and may be subject to change)

Goal of the team: As a team we are looking to become contenders in multitudes of tournaments. However, we would also like to establish a team where everybody enjoys the presence of everybody and so before we get into games and while we occasionally theorycraft we like to have fun joking around with each other.

What we are looking for: Two players who can fill the roles of jungle and mid who are also:
- Confident in their ability to play these roles.
- Willing to play a variety of champions and learn other champions to meet the needs of the team as the meta constantly shifts.
- AT least a gold level top elo. I know that elo is not a very accurate representation of skill, so I'm not demanding that it be very high hence the gold level requirement.
- People who can accept constructive criticism well, and also give constructive criticism well in a friendly manner not meaning to insult anyone.
- Overall people who are looking to improve themselves and their gameplay on all levels.
- People who can either call out plays in the heat of the moment without hesitating or being indecisive. Alternatively listen to the calls that are being made and follow them without hesitating or questioning.

Required Voice Chat Programs:
-Dolby Axon or alternatively Skype

Rules of the team:
- Able and willing to practice @ 4:30 PST on Monday - Friday (There are exceptions to this sometimes)
- Bring a positive attitude to practice and accept everyone on the team despite their mistakes when they're made.
- Don't hesitate when calls are made and no questioning/arguing in game, there is time to discuss what happened after the game is over.
- Be flexible in your schedule in case of events like tournaments or scrims which usually happen on weekends.
- NO RAGERS <-- This is the bottom line.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Be constantly vocal with the team to establish that everyone is CONSISTENTLY communicating.
- Be willing to discuss games after they are finished.

Current Roster:
Top Lane: Myself (think positive), Top ELO in S3: 1692.
Mid Lane: To be determined
Jungle: To be determined
ADC: Negative100, Top ELO in S3: 1734.
Support: Drdread987, Not primarily a solo queue player, platinum level team in S2.

FINALLY, Joining the team: If you are interested in joining then you can send me a friend request in game and PM me or you can make a post on here which i will make note to consistently check. From there you can try out with the current members of the team for the role of your choosing

I Love NA SoloQ

12-10-2012

Bump

Its a Squiwewell

12-10-2012

Bump dat shiznik

I Love NA SoloQ

12-11-2012

Keeping this bumped up

Dadominator

12-11-2012

Hello i discovered your post today and i thought that i would make a post and see what you guys think.
My current Elo is 1535 and primarily play adc although i do play mid and would switch to mid in a heartbeat if i was able to join a team.
I also have a friend who's Elo is 1500 and he plays jungle, we are looking for a team and it seems that we might just be able to fit into your roster if you are willing to accept us.
I would like to talk to one of you a little bit more about the team, and about my friend and i fitting into your team if you guys are open to it.
My summoner name is Dadominator if you would like to talk.
My friends summoner name is Blameitonme.
Thanks

Wishkax

12-11-2012

He was carried to 1500, and he sucks at middle

Grondavor

12-12-2012

Hey guys! I main mid lane and I have been looking for a team who wants to go competitive (or at least play in some local tournaments)! I have a great personality and I like to joke around even though I am a serious player. Add me in game and we can play some games!

MègaQT

12-12-2012

Add me on skype roietrs
I was a substitute jungler for a team that placed well in a single Go4LoL
~1650 elo

Starshot780

12-13-2012

Hey,
Saw your post. added you in-game. I play mid and have a jungler friend who may be interested in playing with us too. Looking forward to hearing from you.

GENxGHOST

12-13-2012

I am a serious Jungler or mid, or adc, or support or top. I play all roles and would be happy to get a shot at one of the places you have open. My Summoner name is GENxGHOST if you would like to add me we could talk. i also have skype, ill give you the name to that in game if you add me