Champion & Skin Sale: Searing Seeds

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

12-10-2012

Why is this sale so bad.

Why the **** is Mao free for like the 3rd time since September?

K0nundrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Does anyone notice that the champs on sale all had snowdown showdown skins last year?
.......I wonder what riot is planning....

joshuatse123123

12-10-2012

when is jayce on sale

CallMeNAUGHTY

12-10-2012

Battle Bunny Riven Skin Sale WHERe

Ecru Eagle

12-10-2012

Damn, already have Zyra's skin and a skin for WW. I guess I'll have to wait for next sale. .

Remgarr

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
[*]Some trespassers are less useful than others. Gangplank plucked one too many of my fruits. Iíve caught him up with a root snare, but I canít imagine a way to use his scurvy-ridden form. Thereís barely enough heat to keep him breathing. 487 RP
Uhm, Gangplank would like a word with you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MojBG_68M9U

Luigi OG

12-10-2012

Kind of disappointed in the champions/skins. No real 'winners' for me. Would love to see some good 6300 champs on sale, (Draven, Jayce, Lee ec) instead of these 3150 skins that really should cost what their sales prices are. No real good skins either this week as I own none of the champions but I guess the theme is cool. :/

Joe10112

12-10-2012

Volcanic Wukong is on sale? He was on sale like 2 months ago right?

Paaliaq

12-10-2012

I really hope this is a sign that the skins from last year's Snowdown Showdown will be making a return (from the champions on sale). I need Mistletoe LeBlanc!

Brutaldeth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Zyra's skin is pretty lame IMO. Also my friend (who nearly likes every skin) bought it and hated it. So meh kinda bad but the WW skin is pretty cool.