AP Nami OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rojali

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CpmTheImmortal View Post
Recently many forums have been crying that Nami is only good as support and will never be good as AP mid. although she is a awesome support she can also be a very good mid if put into the right hands. Ive played her myself as AP in mid 5's and solo lane 3's. in my opinion i think she is excellent and CAN provide the AP burst mid that u would be looking for in a regular game. people cry she is to easy to gank and is terrible mid.WRONG. she has great cc including a stun, knock up, and 2 slows and a heal that can deal damage as well. i think people need to be reminded she is one of the first RANGED support LoL has released. So next time you instalock nami mid and feed don't cry on forums that she is useless mid for you are giving a great mid bad reputation. i recommend an offensive mastery with a tiny bit in defensive to give you that awesome solo lane desire. I leave u with this awesome video of ap Nami wrecking mid against a hard comp in my opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG_uCPUD2yQ
So a video of a single Nami player being successful mid against a passive Jayce is supposed to prove her viability?

One of the first ranged supports? Karma, Soraka, Janna, Lulu, Sona, Nidalee (eh), Zyra, Morg...

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojali View Post
So a video of a single Nami player being successful mid against a passive Jayce is supposed to prove her viability?

One of the first ranged supports? Karma, Soraka, Janna, Lulu, Sona, Nidalee (eh), Zyra, Morg...
I think taric is the only official melee support

CpmTheImmortal

12-10-2012

jayce is a good mid lane he wasn't too aggressive because of being ganked and cereal we went at this earlier your just stubborn yourself about her being strictly support and if u read Ruka's link above he shows statistically that nami is viable mid so it honestly doesn't matter at this point if stats are there to prove she is a worthy mid and i wouldn't call them nasty implications when the person was aggressive towards me in the first place such as mexicano EU above our comments and if u watch the entire video nami still had to deal with at some points a 1v3 in her lane and she still countered don't watch the first 5 minutes and judge Good day try something new while your at it

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CpmTheImmortal View Post
jayce is a good mid lane he wasn't too aggressive because of being ganked and cereal we went at this earlier your just stubborn yourself about her being strictly support and if u read Ruka's link above he shows statistically that nami is viable mid so it honestly doesn't matter at this point if stats are there to prove she is a worthy mid and i wouldn't call them nasty implications when the person was aggressive towards me in the first place such as mexicano EU above our comments and if u watch the entire video nami still had to deal with at some points a 1v3 in her lane and she still countered don't watch the first 5 minutes and judge Good day try something new while your at it
the europeans can suck an egg. I'm talking about all that other stuff.

Even now after I took the time to mention I haven't finished yet and have no reason to call what ive seen conclusive, youre running off at the mouth again. Stop doing that.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-10-2012

from what ive seen so far she only survives one of 4 ganks because olaf got greegy and chased her under a tower with malphite nearby like a stupid****.

Jayce was being awkwardly passive

By the time the teamfights started she assumed the support role and got tons of assists with a kdr of 1:1:1 after she got the assists.

Not saying support is all she can do. Support is a secondary attribute. Her main is mage. She is a support mage and she is not terribly strong poke support like lux is. So far I have seen no demonstration of strong burst. When her lane was camped the most I saw her do was harrass olaf who just shrugged it off and healed it back off minions. But when she supported in teamfights she could lock champs down. I've yet to see her use that rod in such a way that I'd say it was worth buying instead of just not being in a typically dangerous position such as midlane.

I don't think this video supports the arguement that AP nami mid is OP or even good. Also look up the summoner in the vid.

edit: I cant look him up too easily

Masuhara

12-10-2012

i think ur mistaking nami burst dmg for vlad trolling under a enemy tower

CpmTheImmortal

12-11-2012

nami mid is viable considering ruka proved it in his stats he posted stop running off the end
the new meta literally brainwashed everyone

CpmTheImmortal

as Desolator

12-11-2012

nami is trash soraka op!

Murdah Mook

12-14-2012

Nami mid would be a lot more viable if her e wasnt limited to 3 auto attacks. In theory you could get.. 2.5 auto attacks per second & within 5 seconds that makes like 10. If her E buff wasn't capped at 3 attacks she would definitely be a dangerous mid. Even 5 attacks would be better than 3..