AP Nami OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CpmTheImmortal

12-10-2012

Recently many forums have been crying that Nami is only good as support and will never be good as AP mid. although she is a awesome support she can also be a very good mid if put into the right hands. Ive played her myself as AP in mid 5's and solo lane 3's. in my opinion i think she is excellent and CAN provide the AP burst mid that u would be looking for in a regular game. people cry she is to easy to gank and is terrible mid.WRONG. she has great cc including a stun, knock up, and 2 slows and a heal that can deal damage as well. i think people need to be reminded she is one of the first RANGED support LoL has released. So next time you instalock nami mid and feed don't cry on forums that she is useless mid for you are giving a great mid bad reputation. i recommend an offensive mastery with a tiny bit in defensive to give you that awesome solo lane desire. I leave u with this awesome video of ap Nami wrecking mid against a hard comp in my opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG_uCPUD2yQ

xXiLLuzionzzXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

lol guess u and me feelt he same way about Nami ..

CpmTheImmortal

12-10-2012

she is indeed a very good mid ap i just hate reading forums with constant negativity

Ruka Urushibara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

CpmTheImmortal

12-10-2012

ah yes another anti sheep proving nami is a swell mid thanks man!

xXiLLuzionzzXx

12-10-2012

lol yupp

Calimaestro

12-10-2012

Hope I never play with you, glad I'm on EU.

Nami is a support character, AP sona has good poke, good heals and does nice damage, go mid? Nioe, much better at bot helping a true damage dealer out.

I wouldn't swap Katarina, Leblanc, Brand, Hell even Talon, Rumble and even that Jayce in your video for Nami.

Also, no one is answering not because she is OP. It's because you are stupidly rude with sheep, the only person here that seems to have wool here is you sir and it's spreading all over your head.

CpmTheImmortal

12-10-2012

lol u just made my day i played on EU and its just a bunch of troll Mexicans from Spain have fun sucking by statistics she is still a RANGED support which is viable in mid good day sir have fun on the bandwagon your currently on

CpmTheImmortal

12-10-2012

and a sheep is considered someone who just follows what the pros do if everyone is anti nami mid how am i a sheep once again thus proving everyone on EU is mentally challenged

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-10-2012

jayce isnt a particularly good midlaner either.

the jayce in that video wasn't very good from what I could see.

He used his gate to shoot a single minion? seriously? He had plenty of chance to dodge the ult but didn't seem to have any idea how it worked or that he could use his gate to avoid it.

I haven't looked at the whole thing but from what I saw, nami's ult was down and she was out to dry if she got ganked.

And sheep are people who are mindlessly herded around by pros noobs or otherwise. A mindless countersheep is still just a sheep. Some sheep follow the herd, some run away from whatever stimulus attracts the herd. Its just a misbehaving sheep. Or a sheep herded with negative responses. But it's not a sheep unless it's done for no reason. Youre just a stubborn person who goes further than needed making nasty implications while attempting to make a point.