Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soliant

12-12-2012

These skins blow last year's out of the park. Love 'em. picking up kat's for sure. Hard choice though on fiddlesticks since I already have equally awesome surprise party.

Brundlebear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Cant lie, a bit upset that the old holiday skins are going back up for grabs. I know it's a chance for newer players to get old skins, but that's exactly what bothers me, it's cool that longer, loyal players get to have those skins. When you take that away, it really destroys a lot of the appeal that brought me to buying mine last year.

GloMouse

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vana21 View Post
If you get a "limited" skin, you can use it all year, you just can't buy it all year.
ty for the clarification. some people i know made it sound like u could only use it during the season

Vestat

12-12-2012

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO LUX?!?!?!??!?!?!

It's the only DAMN reason I cared for any of this junk. THIS IS BULL. I demand her skin back. I don't care if I'm the only one buying it for $20, BRING IT BACK. WTF.

Huge letdown. I could care less for the skin; I just wanted the new, LONG-AWAITED particles that she desperately needs. I feel starved without them. -_--

playet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

omgggggggggggggggggggg pleaseeeeeeeeee santaaaaaaaaaaa gragasssssssssss musttttttttt haveeeeeeeeee

Red Key91

12-12-2012

All I want for christmas is Gingerbread Teemo with gumdrop traps. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEAASSEE

GloMouse

12-12-2012

i just wish there was more skins for champs in each lane. i mean you have 6 mid champs, 1 top and 1 jungler... yes i know some of those champs can played in multiple lanes i just called them as such based on where i see them played the most (wasnt sure where to place fiddles since i see him as mid/support/jungle so called him mid, though he has to many skins already). why so many freaken mid champs getting the skins? how bout more for the rest such as support champs or adc's which have apparently been forgotten about this winter season. and no giving supports wards that are gone when holdiay is over doesnt count as giving supports something...its not like a champ skin that can be used all year round.

macdaddymikey3

12-12-2012

where is gingerbread singed!?!?!?!?

AKsmknPanda

12-12-2012

well that explains the bad champ sale right now.
All of the ones with legacy skins about to come back out.

Putty Boy

12-12-2012

Will the winter variant of Summoner's Rift be in this Snowdown Showdown? I really liked that map.