Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AWEILEKEVIN

12-22-2012

I want snow !

TheDarknessFalls

12-23-2012

no snow?

MapleString

12-23-2012

cool

TheCatBug

12-23-2012

I have to say im a little sad with this years events, last years was much better with the re-skinned maps for Halloween and Christmas.
Wards are cool and all but the maps were a really nice touch and i don't see why you couldn't have had them this year as-well.

Also alot of people are having hard time getting their icon's me being one of them,
seeing how i had gifted three different things to people being 2 skins and a character, also being in a five man premade and not having a single icon for any of them while the majority of my list has them is a little weird.

Here's hoping next year is better.

herokitten

Recruiter

12-23-2012

awesome this is gonna be fun

bugthepyro

12-23-2012

how do you get the baron avitar i just cant seem to get it?

hrenthor

12-23-2012

how do u get the tower icon?!?!?1?! i want it so bad!

Asgardh77

12-23-2012

i like:3

VooDo Skull

12-23-2012

nice !!!

Razgriz86

12-23-2012

How bout less restrictions next year? or whenever you guys decide to bring this back out, Because when one of your friends JUST joins and you want to give them a gift to get starrted, rather than that cheap little 5 dollar card or going out to get 25 dollar cards, when its simple, easy to do from home. I can understand the level 10 thing, but at least make it to where when they just get on your list your able to gift to them. Kinda retarded, tried giving a friend a gift that i accidentally hit ignore when trying to send an IM and now I cannot gift back, =/ Kinda retarded if you ask me. Please, explain what is the "advantages" for you all to put these restrictions on? to prevent people from buying for smurf accounts? because that would still be the same end result. You > Money = Gain. come on now?