Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhonSiam

12-20-2012

i like skin Slay Belle Katarina

ilucho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Nice event gg! merry Christmas!! for all ! n_n

L33tT4rd

12-20-2012

It's cool and all but where's the winter map?

I like the new skins and also like how S2's winter skins are available to purchase once again, but why not S1 as well? I want the MF one 8(

Also, GJ on renting out the ward skins for free. They still need a lil work IMO (like being able to choose more than 1 at a time. E.G. One for Vision and one for Sight) but a step in the right direction for sure.

Warico

12-20-2012

O.O Fiddles skin. ME WANT! <3

Loxxy

12-20-2012

Please, extend the time for the old Snowdown Showdown skins! I really need to get Mistletoe but I don't have RP yet, please, Riot!

Loryster

12-20-2012

I think Riot did a great job with this year's Snowdown showdown and i hope that the gift center is permanent as well.

Niqquh

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly386 View Post
I bought rp for a friend, bought a champion for a friend, played a game with 5 players in a premade lobby, and been a good sport, but I haven't gotton a single Christmas Summoner Icon. All my friends have a Baron in a Santa hat Icon, but they have no idea how they got it. When will I get my icons for buying points for a friend and a champion for a friend?
It takes a couple days for the icons to appear on your account.

Dewchebag

12-21-2012

Darkcandy fiddle sticks looks nothing like the picture compared to in game.

NecroMancerMX

12-21-2012

That's is AWESOME !!! :33 Happy Holidays <3 !

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly386 View Post
I bought rp for a friend, bought a champion for a friend, played a game with 5 players in a premade lobby, and been a good sport, but I haven't gotton a single Christmas Summoner Icon. All my friends have a Baron in a Santa hat Icon, but they have no idea how they got it. When will I get my icons for buying points for a friend and a champion for a friend?
I had the Dr. Lyte icon when I logged in, before I started any gifting. Logically I would come to the conclusion it's the one you get for being on the "Nice" list for the year. (not being reported).