Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhonSiam

12-20-2012

i like skin Slay Belle Katarina

ilucho

12-20-2012

Nice event gg! merry Christmas!! for all ! n_n

L33tT4rd

12-20-2012

It's cool and all but where's the winter map?

I like the new skins and also like how S2's winter skins are available to purchase once again, but why not S1 as well? I want the MF one 8(

Also, GJ on renting out the ward skins for free. They still need a lil work IMO (like being able to choose more than 1 at a time. E.G. One for Vision and one for Sight) but a step in the right direction for sure.

Warico

Recruiter

12-20-2012

O.O Fiddles skin. ME WANT! <3

Loxxy

12-20-2012

Please, extend the time for the old Snowdown Showdown skins! I really need to get Mistletoe but I don't have RP yet, please, Riot!

Loryster

12-20-2012

I think Riot did a great job with this year's Snowdown showdown and i hope that the gift center is permanent as well.

Niqquh

12-20-2012

Quote:
sly386:
I bought rp for a friend, bought a champion for a friend, played a game with 5 players in a premade lobby, and been a good sport, but I haven't gotton a single Christmas Summoner Icon. All my friends have a Baron in a Santa hat Icon, but they have no idea how they got it. When will I get my icons for buying points for a friend and a champion for a friend?

It takes a couple days for the icons to appear on your account.

Dewchebag

12-21-2012

Darkcandy fiddle sticks looks nothing like the picture compared to in game.

NecroMancerMX

12-21-2012

That's is AWESOME !!! :33 Happy Holidays <3 !

Bu Gao Xing

Master Recruiter

12-21-2012

Quote:
sly386:
I bought rp for a friend, bought a champion for a friend, played a game with 5 players in a premade lobby, and been a good sport, but I haven't gotton a single Christmas Summoner Icon. All my friends have a Baron in a Santa hat Icon, but they have no idea how they got it. When will I get my icons for buying points for a friend and a champion for a friend?

I had the Dr. Lyte icon when I logged in, before I started any gifting. Logically I would come to the conclusion it's the one you get for being on the "Nice" list for the year. (not being reported).