Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

young EZkapoGG

12-19-2012

GIFT ME pls!!!

Little Bird 3121

12-19-2012

i just gifted 3 of my friends and I DIDNT GET THE SHOP OWNER ICON!

PearlofLutetium

12-19-2012

I just friended a friend on league.. but i can't give him a skin because we haven't been friends on League for long.. even though we've been friends for quite a while now.. how can i get around that? this will be the only way to get him a christmas gift xD

WookieeBalls

12-19-2012

Where's the winter map? O.o

hawaiianinja808

12-19-2012

i don't understand...how do i get the christmas icons??? i played a full 5v5 and should have gotten the doran's wreath icon, but i didn't! can someone help please? thanks!

xokiz

12-19-2012

lol

valinder

12-19-2012

Have fun

sly386

12-19-2012

I bought rp for a friend, bought a champion for a friend, played a game with 5 players in a premade lobby, and been a good sport, but I haven't gotton a single Christmas Summoner Icon. All my friends have a Baron in a Santa hat Icon, but they have no idea how they got it. When will I get my icons for buying points for a friend and a champion for a friend?

Drannon

12-20-2012

Good job riot another xmas with the league and i am loving it merry xmas and keep up the good work.

Keajer

12-20-2012

bad santa veigar~