Ice born gauntlet ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

12-10-2012

Everyone that says no damage clearly doesn't play frozen fist EZ on Twisted tank line where the item is a god send

Shadowy1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarOfDarkness View Post
Build: Boots, Sheen, Brutalizer, Gauntlet, black cleaver, Swiftness boots with alacrity, last whisper, infinity edge, zephyr. He may not be doing THAT much damage...but you cant ever catch him, and you cant ever run away from him. He can surgically pick apart teams, just chunk them down with ease. You don't even have to teamfight with him, if you're smart you can 1v5 easily.
IE is a bad choice for this build. Get a BT instead. Even then, you are doing little damage compared to a normal AD carry and you ever get caught you're dead. CC gap closing champs with flash are your biggest fear. That and olaf or yi, who don't care if you slow them.

Talamare

12-10-2012

Quote:
Build: Boots, Sheen, Brutalizer, Gauntlet, black cleaver, Swiftness boots with alacrity, last whisper, infinity edge, zephyr. He may not be doing THAT much damage...but you cant ever catch him, and you cant ever run away from him. He can surgically pick apart teams, just chunk them down with ease. You don't even have to teamfight with him, if you're smart you can 1v5 easily.
Yea, you have 0 lifesteal

I am going to stand still with thornmail and wait till you kill yourself

Bête Noire

12-10-2012

Manamune into Iceborn could possibly work.

Draktok

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bte Noire View Post
It works but the bonus damage is kind of skewed since that gives you a huge mix of ad / ap, hard to itemize pen for it.

FighterRanger

12-10-2012

Quote:
if you're smart you can 1v5 easily.
Sorry, this is League of Legends. Not DotA 2.

DorifitoX

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bte Noire View Post

I was running this build in solo queue, but sadly, my team couldn't take advantage of me being able to perma slow the enemy team. It was funny that they would have to engage at like half health, but sadly it still didn't get us a win.

I would say that it is going to be broken at the pro level, but almost worthless at the less than pro level.

Tulips

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undtoromeso View Post
You're trading in triforce for gauntlet. That's a big shift in damage for utility. Sometimes comp can make use of it, sometimes not. It's more variety though, so that's a good thing.
Yea I agree. More variety=more fun>lulmustbuilddmg

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoweprinz View Post
impossible to catch, but low damage compared to the enemy adc
Dead adc can't do damage. Can't kill what you can't catch

Soiyeruda

12-10-2012

Ezreal buying a very expensive item that doesn't give him any offensive capabilities? I'm perfectly fine with this.