[Mytharionas' Index] Will do review trades.

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

12-22-2012

Please review Kiya, the Fervor of the Sands. Also, be sure to leave your comment at LoL Wiki as well.

If you need me to remind me about the trade, please post in this thread and I will be sure to return the favor.

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

I've finished my review of Kiya, fantastic job by the way.

Nhan Fiction

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytharionas View Post
I've finished my review of Kiya, fantastic job by the way.
Thanks.

Dux Hominum

12-24-2012

I'd like to trade a review of http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2814438 Le'Tara, the Void Beacon for one of Natalya.

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

I have finished my review of Le'Tara...a day or two ago. Kinda wanted to stagger the amount of bumps I would have to do for my own post.

Mytharionas

12-30-2012

Added a new thing to my post; the State of Current Project.

This is just something I put in to let people know what stage my next concept is on. I feel like this would be pretty useful in letting people know when they can expect my next concept. Which has been progressing at an outright glacial pace.

If anyone is interested, feel free to ask about the new concept. I'll answer to the best of my ability, but I don't want to spoil much about the final product.

Mytharionas

01-02-2013

What do you do with a 3 week old post?
Bump it in the mor-ning!

Mytharionas

01-03-2013

Made major changes to Albaton, mostly nerfs, but also put in a new ultimate. This was done under the impression that his old ultimate was more or less overpowered right out of the gate by being able to do everything.

Mytharionas

01-09-2013

My word, i've really fallen behind on the bump quota.

Nysta

01-10-2013

Would you like to exchange a review with me? You can find my champion here. Just tell me which of your champions you want me to review and I'll do it!

123456 ... 10