Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we PLS buff Jarvan?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupaTurkk

12-10-2012

Just pls for summoner's sake.

Compared to Garen his a joke.

his passive being physical damage really does sucks why cant it be magical damage?

his Q ratio is off but armor shred is good enough i guess.

his W doesnt even scale, and his shield is a joke compared to Garens.

his E is a joke to it only gives armor and no magic resist? Garens shield is better than his two abilities, W and E.

i mean 30 percent less damage and 30 percent less CC? combined with merc treads 33 percent and masteries 15.

jesus christ come on and HIS QQQQQQ.

His ult scales okay, if your going goddam trinity, hexdrinker, last whisper and ****.

by that time fiddle sticks is tankier.

Garen can be way more tankier and deal way more damage.

dont get me started with Darius.

Why doesn't he get a buff???

i cannot win top lane with him against almost anyone?

What is he meant o have this because of his utility? because i would gladly give away his glitchy broken ult for some real damage.

Jamaree

12-10-2012

He provides too much CC and is too tanky to also get damage.

ProfDrDeath

12-10-2012

Jarvan just got buffed, indirectly.

How? By making:
- Flash higher CD.
- Armor more expensive/less available, meaning his E got worth more.

SupaTurkk

12-10-2012

Quote:
ProfDrDeath:
Jarvan just got buffed, indirectly.

How? By making:
- Flash higher CD.
- Armor more expensive/less available, meaning his E got worth more.

then 15 seconds is gone off flash and 25 percent as well with upgraded boots.

yh.

LostLaneWonGame

12-10-2012

He needs the Shen rework. Make Martial Cadence have a longer cooldown between procs on the same target, but have the duration reduced by a certain amount for each subsequent attack on that target.

This way he will actually be able to duel against more than 3 champs in top lane.

Ordo Irelius

12-10-2012

You do know that J4's flag provides the most utility in the game in one spell right?

Also, J4 does not need buffs. His kit is very powerful (W shield is kinda meh, but slow is very good. His ult is a very powerful execute with good utility if used well. No need to explain EQ) and his laning phase is very good, being able to top, jungle, or kill lane bot very well.

MoonsBane

Recruiter

12-10-2012

He's actually in a really good spot at the moment, just extremely underplayed. If anything look at his base stats and damages. His mana regen or costs would do well to be adjusted in some way. His W could also use another look, basically all it is right now is a pitiful slow. The shield barely gives him anything.

LostLaneWonGame

12-10-2012

Quote:
Ordo Irelius:
You do know that J4's flag provides the most utility in the game in one spell right?

Also, J4 does not need buffs. His kit is very powerful (W shield is kinda meh, but slow is very good. His ult is a very powerful execute with good utility if used well. No need to explain EQ) and his laning phase is very good, being able to top, jungle, or kill lane bot very well.

Need to set up TP ganks? Np I got flag.

Although an AP ratio on his shield wouldn't hurt anyone. It's literally the worst skill in his kit with the highest mana costs level 1. I would have preferred it to have been just a slow without the shield if it meant the cost was dropped to 30 instead.

Xuereb

12-10-2012

I personally would like to see his W scale off health over ability power. The only AP Jarvan tends to get is if he builds trinforce. In lane the shield is pretty worthless. It shields maybe 1 auto for a lot of mana.

I think Jarvan is close to being really strong and some minor tweaks would easily make him a great top lane.

AA247

12-10-2012

honestly the only buffs he needs are a lower cost on w on early levels. I don't even put a point in it till i am 13 because its a huge mana sink.