Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A message to riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kairyu

12-10-2012

I hope you guys like sucking tencet's dick, you've ruined the game in every aspect, you've made it harder for players to earn ip from the day you *******s sold out to tencet. You don't listen to your players unless it's monetary, and the player support sucks giant balls, who the **** makes the players judge people and then rewards them with nothing, "we don't want you farming IP, because that would cost us money in the long term." Truly suck a dick. I can't wait for tencet to bend you guys over and **** you in the ass for all the money you're worth, oh wait... they're already doing that.

Carmilia

12-10-2012

Misread message for 'massage'. :c

Kaelzoroden

12-10-2012

Someone got pooped on by the Tribunal and is mad.

I met and spoke with Morello in person while I was at PAX Prime this year. Honestly, he seems like a real cool guy, and I have more faith in him than in some Randy J whining on the forums. I find the game great fun.

Iliessa

12-10-2012

Your tears. So sweet they taste like diabeetus.