Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot I would actually pay for full versions of orchestrated pieces

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poroform

12-10-2012

I'm not gonna lie I have really fallen in love with a lot of the opening orchestrated pieces for the champions. Dianna's was the first to really blow me away. But after that they just kept getting even better. Nami's is an absolute masterpiece. I mean even the older stuff is great.

The point I want to make is why not give us an option to take these with us digitally? Not through a random website, but rather through either Riot directly or iTunes.

Sure these may be able to be downloaded for free around the internet, but I'm the type of person who enjoys supporting a company who listens to its fans and works for their needs only. Having things such as skins are awesome because they allow us to support the game you have worked so hard on for us; with the added coolness of something unique. So why not allow us to congratulate you and your teams personally through this?

Riot pls!

Poroform

12-10-2012

Can I get a bump?

Comedy Kat

12-10-2012

Riot seems to be forgetting the other parts that make up a great franchise. Music is one of them.