Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Ports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squishy

12-10-2012

Hey,

Just wondering if a red could let me know if the ports are the same for the PBE as Live.

For some reason my latency is 100-150 higher on the PBE then on live, and as much I enjoy trying new things and reporting bugs, it's hard when I can't play properly.

Just wondering so I can adjust my QoS if need be.

Cheers

Izisery

Recruiter

12-10-2012

This is a good question. I already have low ping, but it could always go lower!

Jsilvermist

12-10-2012

100-150 higher?
Sounds like you live in EU, PBE is located in NA, sorry.

Jsilvermist

12-10-2012

Sorry, I realized my original post wasn't very helpful, let me see what ports I can get for you.

Adobe Air Client:
62275 - 63000 TCP (Approximately)

PVP.net Game Client:
62XXX TCP (Single port carried over from Air Launcher Client, I assume).
The game client itself seems to use quite a random UDP port, here are some from my trial games:
57324 UDP (1st Game), 50843 UDP (2nd Game), 49590 UDP (3rd Game), 49750 UDP (4th Game), 64960 UDP (5th Game).

These were just the ports I could pull from running the game a few times, ranges might change, as I can't be sure about the first for the 62XXX range, nor where it ends. If you want a more reliable range maybe go from say 62000 - 63000.

Squishy

12-11-2012

I live in Australia, Lat is usually 180... PBE i get 290..

Thanks for the extra work Jsilver