Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dat cookie

12-11-2012

Quote:
Iridos:
Funny that people don't like hearing this, because it's true. Remember when Wickd said that Irelia was no longer good for competitive play, and a few weeks later people were back to ruling with her? Then she became his favorite champ... again? And all that with no buffs?

It seems like you didn't play irelia or top lane at all this patch

Ordo Irelius

12-11-2012

Quote:
Iridos:
Funny that people don't like hearing this, because it's true. Remember when Wickd said that Irelia was no longer good for competitive play, and a few weeks later people were back to ruling with her? Then she became his favorite champ... again? And all that with no buffs?

A multitude of base stat buffs were given to Irelia (I think + 1 hp/5, 3 AD, 5 extra health per level, and something else).

Ralik098

12-11-2012

Quote:
Iridos:

You might want to go check the old patch notes, she was buffed two patches after that sustain nerf.

HolyPikeman

12-11-2012

A quick dominion like game was the master plan for this game.

Huge damage, quick thoughtless games.

Its why I hated the other games and yet Riot keeps making their game more like them.

HolyPikeman

12-11-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32308072#post32308072

Hemp Plants

12-11-2012

Quote:
TotalCrap:
Warmogs, Force of Nature, Athene's Unholy Grail, Deathfire Grasp, Promote, Movement Speed, Magic Penetration. What's next morello?!

surge...dont forget the surge.

TotalCrap

12-11-2012

oh yea and surge

Hemp Plants

12-11-2012

personally surge was my biggest QQ moment

chogath + surge + lulu's ult

ToteTwoTechs

12-11-2012

Bump, Keep up the support for the thread. One day the one even satan fears will reply AND OUR TRIUMPH WILL BE GLORIOUS

Housemate

12-11-2012

Quote:
XxAltairisBlade:
If the enemy team was AP heavy, I would put Force of Nature somewhere along in her build too.
AND THEN IT GOT REMOVED.

Ehhhhh, but sv got buffed and she heals a lot in the first place. Not sure if trading fon for new sv is a good or bad thing, or neutral. But I am unconvinced that its is bad as yet.