Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levgre

12-10-2012

Does someone need to bump the past threads where everyone said Irelia was weak, only to have her become a tournament and top lane staple shortly after?

Really? Do we have to go through all this again? Stop being a a sheep and figure out new builds and strategies, instead of whining that you can't build the exact same items every game.

HolyPikeman

12-10-2012

Quote:
Ordo Irelius:
Blizzard's "take turns being OP and UP" balance ideology is bad imo and should not be used in LoL.

Blizzard doesnt have Blizzard's standards anymore. Activision bought them right? Cannot stand starcraft 2 or the new diablo.

Ralik098

12-10-2012

Quote:
Levgre:
Does someone need to bump the past threads where everyone said Irelia was weak, only to have her become a tournament and top lane staple shortly after?

Really? Do we have to go through all this again? Stop being a a sheep and figure out new builds and strategies, instead of whining that you can't build the exact same items every game.

She has only been this weak once, after the sustain nerf. She was buffed shortly after that.

Ordo Irelius

12-10-2012

Quote:
Levgre:

Last time she was this weak she was barely played in tournaments and those who played her did poorly.

Samflash3

12-10-2012

http://memegenerator.net/instance/31668275

FistOf7Dragons

12-11-2012

better buff irelia

dat cookie

12-11-2012

Huge irelia nerfs this patch. It seems like, tankiness<damage. They did not only nerf her damage output, but her tankiness too.

75 true damage every autoattack bro? try dat full ad kha'zix with arpen runes, bc and lw.

Being a tanky bruiser doesn't work when u have all those bc stacking teams. And if u want a pure damage assasin there are A LOT of better options this patch.

Sorry, what did riot say? less snowbally top lane, no lvl 2 gank? huh? bull****! lvl 2 ganks still exist, top is snowballing HARDER than ever specially those ad bruisers

I really hate this patch since i love irelia -_-

Millenn1aL

12-11-2012

Irelia was one of my mains i mostly played. now because of Morellos complete bull**** against irelia and his utter idiocy of having no clue what he is doing. i have just stopped playing and uninstalled.

HolyPikeman

12-11-2012

Its funny, cause I was promised melee ad carrys, like Master Yi or tryndamere were gonna be viable and tanks werent gonna get wrecked like they have. I played 10 games and saw that all melee, without aoe hard cc, is just trash. And the jungle is one of Riot's biggest disasters. Hell you want to gank more, rather than get into the boring jungle grind.

League of legends is now

League of Damage or

Ranged Adcs and Ranged Aps Clubhouse or gtfo

I just got done uninstalling lol. Funny Kaox u did the same thing.

Iridos

12-11-2012

Quote:
Levgre:

Funny that people don't like hearing this, because it's true. Remember when Wickd said that Irelia was no longer good for competitive play, and a few weeks later people were back to ruling with her? Then she became his favorite champ... again? And all that with no buffs?