Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sirtommygunn

12-10-2012

Morello is truly an evil genius.

IUDream

12-10-2012

Didn't Randuin's Omen also get nerfed.

But then again, I usually built Frozen heart on her, which also got nerfed.

futuresight23

12-10-2012

Guess there is one thing to do.

Better nerf Irelia...

Sorry, hasn't been said yet in this thread.

BourbonEclair

12-10-2012

bump

Ralik098

12-10-2012

Quote:
IUDream:
Didn't Randuin's Omen also get nerfed.

But then again, I usually built Frozen heart on her, which also got nerfed.

Every single item that you can reasonably build with her either got nerfed or removed except Mallet and HP. Oh, and I suppose Black Cleaver. X(

UkyoSonoda

12-10-2012

I think its hardcoded in the game that a patch update wont work properly unless it nerfs Irelia in some way. I mean the last patch I can think of that didnt do anything to nerf her caused server issues for like a few days. :P

Dementation

12-10-2012

Quote:
KetiaX:
How is 90% CC reduction a nerf....?

Irelia Passive (40%), Tenacity item (35%), Tenacity Mastery (15%).

And btw, Voyboy just obliterated as Irelia in a competitive play just now.

Just because a pro did it, doesn't mean 99% of Solo Queue can.

Aigis Sees

12-10-2012

I honestly tries yo play Irelia since I started playing. And I could win one or another round againts my opponents, but now, I can't. Every single game I played was a defeat to me, and one man tends to resent that over the time.
You could say that I could improve... that is a true fact, but with all the new stuff, I simply don't care. It is not about your expertise with the heroe is now a thing about builds and items. CC on the item, cleanse on the counter-item... what is the point? in the older days (pre-leona patch) everything was kinda balanced... but the riot and the money hungry nation attacked.
Riot, you managed to destroy every heroe with a new one of 6300 and a pack of useless skins. You sabotage every heroe of the olden days to get more money and killed the will of the users, discouraging them and making them take the uninstall road.
I'm sorry, really, I used to enjoy the game with my friends, but now, is a thing of facing Darius and the refresh Ulti to lost time and time again in top.
You killed a place for me and my buddys...
take your new items and new heroes and go to hell with them, but go to hell with the pockets full of money.
Thanks Irelia, I did my best

Kiddalee

12-10-2012

What about Black Cleaver stacking?

Aigis Sees

12-10-2012

Quote:
Tasamaki:
I use to love Irelia to death after this patch I haven't been able to tank so I quit playing like I use to and can't be motivated to play seriously anymore D': I might as well quit..

I know that feel bro... goodbye Irelia...