Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Holiday Spirit - Let's create something!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mr underhilI

12-18-2012

Quote:
RiotHavoc:
Made a gingerbread house themed around the Bittersweet Lulu skin! Was fun, but super messy.

how do you people make these foods without eating them?

i tryed to make a cake the shape of annis bear but i eat the thing before it was finished. i also had to buy cream 2 times cause i ate the first one before putting on cake

Koechophe

12-18-2012

Twas warm and bright all christmas night
I heard the angels sing
Warmth and light make a teary sight
As gentle sleigh bells ring.

RiotHavoc

QA Strategist

12-19-2012

Quote:
vandox:
how do you people make these foods without eating them?

i tryed to make a cake the shape of annis bear but i eat the thing before it was finished. i also had to buy cream 2 times cause i ate the first one before putting on cake

lol. I ate so much candy while making this! gotta buy extras!!!

dustwind

Recruiter

12-19-2012

What exactly did you use to make the house, I've never seen anything like that in Australia but maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Kuroi kiri

12-19-2012

Quote:
RiotHavoc:
Made a gingerbread house themed around the Bittersweet Lulu skin! Was fun, but super messy.

so clearly your winning the gingerbread food compition

RiotHavoc

QA Strategist

12-19-2012

Quote:
ashkar:
What exactly did you use to make the house, I've never seen anything like that in Australia but maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

They make gingerbread house kits actually, you can find them at craft stores and even food stores. The Wilton brand is the most common that I generally see in the US stores. http://www.wilton.com (http://www.wilton.com/store/site/department.cfm?dc=8.10.4)

Avissel

Recruiter

12-19-2012

My friends and I are hard at work on making a baron fight scene for the contest. Candy Baron is adorable.