Holiday Spirit - Let's create something!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

12-09-2012

lol ur a cutie RiotHavoc

Tenarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullettime7 View Post
Been done and wrapped up already.

BUT I am working on a Bristle one as well. She always tells me to play Teemo or "the piggy." Should be done in the next day or 2 and I'll post it

Trying to cutify (is that a word?) a ferocious boar was interesting...
Something like this? http://britthebadger.files.wordpress...t_by_sntp2.jpg

RiotHavoc

QA Strategist

12-09-2012
4 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
I can probably throw together a holiday food themed thing for the show. Any thoughts on ideas?
Hmmm, that's a great idea! Food is always win. Decorating sugar cookies or cake with holiday versions of champs would be pretty fun!

You could go all out and do a full 5 course meal themed around different holiday champions.... first 5 I can think of:
  • Snowmerdinger
  • Silent Night Sona
  • Candy Cane Miss Fortune
  • Reindeer Kog'Maw
  • Mistletoe LeBlanc

Steam Store

12-09-2012

I made an Amumu sculpture for a friend who loves playing him as a Christmas gift. I mixed my own glaze to match his coloring and everything came out so well I'm thinking of keeping it for myself.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...-041322011.jpg

Bullettime7

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenarius View Post
Pretty much. Taken a little bit to work on but, it'll be worth it right?

And also, brb, pledging life to Freljord o_o

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotHavoc View Post
Hmmm, that's a great idea! Food is always win. Decorating sugar cookies or cake with holiday versions of champs would be pretty fun!

You could go all out and do a full 5 course meal themed around different holiday champions.... first 5 I can think of:
  • Snowmerdinger
  • Silent Night Sona
  • Candy Cane Miss Fortune
  • Reindeer Kog'Maw
  • Mistletoe LeBlanc

You just gave me Ice, a mute, candy, an insect and poison. I will see what I can do, Havoc BUT ITS APPARENT MY BEST INTERESTS AREN'T IN YOUR HEART. <3 ;D
My idea was for a raspberry marscapone tart that I shape to look like teemo shrooms or something. Green food coloring for the marscapone with little red raspberry dots in it and a chocolate stem.

OrbitxD

12-09-2012

im going to go outside and make a snow sculpture of nunu!

RiotHavoc

QA Strategist

12-09-2012
5 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
You just gave me Ice, a mute, candy, an insect and poison. I will see what I can do, Havoc BUT ITS APPARENT MY BEST INTERESTS AREN'T IN YOUR HEART. <3 ;D
My idea was for a raspberry marscapone tart that I shape to look like teemo shrooms or something. Green food coloring for the marscapone with little red raspberry dots in it and a chocolate stem.
:P I think your idea with raspberry marscapone tarts mimicking teemo mushrooms would fare better then my suggestions! That sounds pretty amazing actually... now I'm hungry.

RiotHavoc

QA Strategist

12-09-2012
6 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mototoka View Post
im going to go outside and make a snow sculpture of nunu!
YES! pics plz

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotHavoc View Post
:P I think your idea with raspberry marscapone tarts mimicking teemo mushrooms would fare better then my suggestions! That sounds pretty amazing actually... now I'm hungry.
I do run a restaurant