Holiday Spirit - Let's create something!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

Member

12-09-2012

lol ur a cutie RiotHavoc


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullettime7 View Post
Been done and wrapped up already.

BUT I am working on a Bristle one as well. She always tells me to play Teemo or "the piggy." Should be done in the next day or 2 and I'll post it

Trying to cutify (is that a word?) a ferocious boar was interesting...
Something like this? http://britthebadger.files.wordpress...t_by_sntp2.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotHavoc

QA Strategist

12-09-2012
4 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
I can probably throw together a holiday food themed thing for the show. Any thoughts on ideas?
Hmmm, that's a great idea! Food is always win. Decorating sugar cookies or cake with holiday versions of champs would be pretty fun!

You could go all out and do a full 5 course meal themed around different holiday champions.... first 5 I can think of:
  • Snowmerdinger
  • Silent Night Sona
  • Candy Cane Miss Fortune
  • Reindeer Kog'Maw
  • Mistletoe LeBlanc


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steam Store

Senior Member

12-09-2012

I made an Amumu sculpture for a friend who loves playing him as a Christmas gift. I mixed my own glaze to match his coloring and everything came out so well I'm thinking of keeping it for myself.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...-041322011.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullettime7

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenarius View Post
Pretty much. Taken a little bit to work on but, it'll be worth it right?

And also, brb, pledging life to Freljord o_o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotHavoc View Post
Hmmm, that's a great idea! Food is always win. Decorating sugar cookies or cake with holiday versions of champs would be pretty fun!

You could go all out and do a full 5 course meal themed around different holiday champions.... first 5 I can think of:
  • Snowmerdinger
  • Silent Night Sona
  • Candy Cane Miss Fortune
  • Reindeer Kog'Maw
  • Mistletoe LeBlanc

You just gave me Ice, a mute, candy, an insect and poison. I will see what I can do, Havoc BUT ITS APPARENT MY BEST INTERESTS AREN'T IN YOUR HEART. <3 ;D
My idea was for a raspberry marscapone tart that I shape to look like teemo shrooms or something. Green food coloring for the marscapone with little red raspberry dots in it and a chocolate stem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrbitxD

Senior Member

12-09-2012

im going to go outside and make a snow sculpture of nunu!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotHavoc

QA Strategist

12-09-2012
5 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
You just gave me Ice, a mute, candy, an insect and poison. I will see what I can do, Havoc BUT ITS APPARENT MY BEST INTERESTS AREN'T IN YOUR HEART. <3 ;D
My idea was for a raspberry marscapone tart that I shape to look like teemo shrooms or something. Green food coloring for the marscapone with little red raspberry dots in it and a chocolate stem.
:P I think your idea with raspberry marscapone tarts mimicking teemo mushrooms would fare better then my suggestions! That sounds pretty amazing actually... now I'm hungry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotHavoc

QA Strategist

12-09-2012
6 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mototoka View Post
im going to go outside and make a snow sculpture of nunu!
YES! pics plz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotHavoc View Post
:P I think your idea with raspberry marscapone tarts mimicking teemo mushrooms would fare better then my suggestions! That sounds pretty amazing actually... now I'm hungry.
I do run a restaurant