Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Building with Zed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UniversalParadox

12-09-2012

So playing Zed for only three days, I've found him to be extremely fun and such that I can assassinate almost any carry by endgame with my approximatly ~550 AD or so. I'm wondering what others are building are him. I take end up taking armor pen marks, flat armor seals, mr per level glyphs and AD Quints.

As for my masteries, I go 21/9/0 taking AD in offense and going a bit defensive in the defense tree.

Starting I go with boots and 3 pots.

Early game; doran blade, brutilizer, tier-2 boots

Mid game; Bloodthirster, Black cleaver, Last Whisper

End game; 2x Bloodthirster, Black Cleaver, Last Whisper, blade of the ruined king

In the end with fully stacked BT's I have around ~550 AD with around 48% lifesteal with 48% armor pen and 27 armor pen. It has this massive output but is there some areas of the build I could improve on? I think I know his combos after level 6 being R>W>E>Q>Ignite if needed and using his W in different ways. Just wondering where or if I could improve the build anywhere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerebralbore101

12-10-2012

Yeah Zed's late game is insane as long as your tank can keep the enemy team off of you. The big problem I have with him though is that by the time you get godly with him, the game's already decided.