Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Uninstalled.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FluffeeSama

12-09-2012

it slows my pc
drains the memory
3 sec delay when playin a match
GG

Demon Of Dread

12-10-2012

I don't see how making a thread was relevant. You have a bad computer. Get a better one. Nothing more to say.

ACGIFT

12-10-2012

Alternatively wait for the hotfixes/patches.

Lag isn't always the result of a "bad computer." It's a pretty well-known fact that after major patches, the game gets very buggy/laggy. Even on the best computers with the best Internet connections... Still issues.

jenna the panda

12-10-2012

I use to play this game on a old 2003 dell pc with an integrated gpu at 15 fps, 8 minute load times, and disconnecting every other game because of bug splat or terrible internet connection. Never did I ever rage quit; then after two years I upgraded to a great pc and got better internet connections. Now I do tons of damage. -type 'tons of damage' in the item shops-

FluffeeSama

12-15-2012

well this game used to work fine for me, but ever since Diana came out i started to get all these delays, which eventually turned into lags during teamfights. And you how much lags can contribute to teamfights.