noreply@riotgames.com? REAL OR FAKE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waste

12-09-2012

Hello g0dlikepkr here, I was just wondering if "noreply@riotgames.com" was a legit email address from riot. All the other emails i've received by riot such as the pulsfire ez release and eternum nocturne, my welcome message to League, and my previous warning/bann emails were sent by "Riot Games". The reason it concerns me is because i have 2 noreply@riotgames.com emails that state that i've committed some disciplinary actions, and to be honest I clicked on it and it said accurate information of my last ban which lasted 7 days so I'm pretty confused.

Oh and I also have 2 other messages that say "warning from league of legends" prior to even making the account. The message saying "g0dlikepkr welcome to league of legends" was sent to me Jan 3, the day I made the account? The message from noreply@riotgames.com with the warning message was sent to me Dec 31.... Then on April 12 I recived a Warning email from "Riot Games" So I'm not sure what warning email is the legit one, or did I get 2 warning messages? IDK.. I just know that i got banned for 7 days from a message from noreply@roitgames.com and i did not receive a second message from "Riot Games" stating what I did wrong.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kao Atlantis

12-09-2012

I just checked my email history from Riot Games and it appears that a lot of the emails from them have originated from noreply@riotgames.com. They all looked legitimate to me.

If you are really are concerned about it I would suggest sending them a support ticket about it.
You can do that here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new