Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yorick build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeno666

12-09-2012

So after the build this is how i build yorick.

Farie charm+2 wards+pots.
Boots+tear on first back
Glacial shroud/Spirit visage(Depending on matchup) A this point finish boots to counter enemy team.
FInish Shroud into Iceborne guanlet
FInish Manamune
Warmogs
Fill with defense to counter enemy team.

Honestly the only thing yorick was missing before was teamfight presence, IBG gives him AMAZING sticking power and punishes anyone caught out of place. It also makes his Q hit like a truck. Melee champions will never escape.

I sat under the enemies inhib turret for 3 or 4 minutes 1v4ing while i waited for my team to come help me with this build. If the ADC even got close i dove them and then soaked up damage until my E was back up and healed it all up.

Zeno666

12-09-2012

Also, i decided this community is so toxic, i'm going to main Yorick to carry myself out of elo hell to punish everyone who has ever annoyed me.

You're welcome,

Zeno666

12-09-2012

Bamp

Trolosaurus

12-09-2012

I usually get a Frozen Heart instead of an Iceborn Gauntlet.
Also, I like to build Trinity Force on him as well, though Warmogs isn't a bad idea.

Zatsh

12-09-2012

This is my kind f thread
1-boots 3 mana pots
2- Ninja tabi or merc treds, ward and more mana pots
3-tear of goddess- ward
4- Manamune
5-Spirit Visage
6- sheen
7- Phage
8- trin force
9- nothing game desnt last that long,

that my build

Trolosaurus

12-09-2012

Quote:
Zatsh:
This is my kind f thread
1-boots 3 mana pots
3-tear of goddess- ward
4- Manamune
5-Spirit Visage
6- sheen
7- Phage
8- trin force

that my build

So you just leave the 6th slot open regardless of how long the game goes?
K

Zeno666

12-09-2012

Quote:
Zatsh:
This is my kind f thread
1-boots 3 mana pots
3-tear of goddess- ward
4- Manamune
5-Spirit Visage
6- sheen
7- Phage
8- trin force

that my build

Why would you get TF last? The utility from it really becomes apparent mid game.

Also, why waste money on mana pots and boots 2 when you can get tear earlier and max it faster?

Yorick doesn't need MS in lane because his slow+MS boost of Q lets him stick well anyways.

Also, as far as people saying no IBG, i think it really fills the gap in Yoricks kit, team fighting. The slow really really helps. FH does better against AS based eams, but it's situation and doesn't provide the AOE slow that really helps me out.

Zeno666

12-09-2012

bamp

Zatsh

12-09-2012

Quote:
Zeno666:
Why would you get TF last? The utility from it really becomes apparent mid game.

Also, why waste money on mana pots and boots 2 when you can get tear earlier and max it faster?

Yorick doesn't need MS in lane because his slow+MS boost of Q lets him stick well anyways.

Also, as far as people saying no IBG, i think it really fills the gap in Yoricks kit, team fighting. The slow really really helps. FH does better against AS based eams, but it's situation and doesn't provide the AOE slow that really helps me out.

i get boots first for deffence, cause i play where i dont use spells unless i need to, Tf last cause it cost alot, and for me, sustain is more then damage when i can already do lots of damage

DoozleDorf

12-09-2012

Give this a try:

Sapphire + 2 pots
Tear + Long Sword
Chain + Lvl 1 Boots
Merc Treads
Glacial Shroud
Manamune
Phage
Sheen
Tri-Force